Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Ozformer Award results

Love the results.

Thanks for putting the time and effort in to doing this Paulbot. It's a great way to see what this group collectively think.

Paulbot did a stellar job as usual. I think he deserves an honorary award for putting the awards together each year.

I'm chuffed at my award too, it's hugely gratifying and I'm very grateful.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

*We are very humbled and and honored to have been voted best online retailer by the OZformers website and community, To see the companies we beat for this award in the Transformer Marketplace is astonishing, but further confirmation we are doing what we think is best in the marketplace when it comes to collectors.

But also the understanding and patience you guys show when it comes to pre orders has been reported back to me by my staff as amazingly accepting of things outside of our control.

Any ozformer members may want to check our posting in the group regarding a ozformers promotion we decided to run.

I didn't participate this year but kudos to Paul for his tireless efforts in running the Ozformer Awards!

Thanks to those who voted for me, but I think in future I might have to ask that the "owner" is ineligible, as it doesn't look right for me to win just for doing my job, when there are more worthy members here who are contributing voluntarily and deserve the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Thanks to those who voted for me, but I think in future I might have to ask that the "owner" is ineligible, as it doesn't look right for me to win just for doing my job, when there are more worthy members here who are contributing voluntarily and deserve the credit.
    Credit where credit is due so perhaps we could call it the Griffin Award for Ozformer member of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Credit where credit is due so perhaps we could call it the Griffin Award for Ozformer member of the year?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatran Guest

I respectly disagree gentlemen. Members have the right to vote for their Ozformers member of the year.

Looking back at previous year's awards Griffin has scrubbed up ok.
    2015 - Winner
    2014 - Winner
    2013 - Runner up
    2012 - Winner
    2011 - Runner up
    2010 - Winner
    2009 - Winner

Yeah agreed with Megatran. Whilst Griffin might be the head honcho on the forum, you are still a member and contribute just like any other Member. Could do a member of the year still but also add a Miss Congeniality type award for the most colourful member I think Trev would get his win on that one haha

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I respectly disagree gentlemen. Members have the right to vote for their Ozformers member of the year.

Looking back at previous year's awards Griffin has scrubbed up ok.
    2015 - Winner
    2014 - Winner
    2013 - Runner up
    2012 - Winner
    2011 - Runner up
    2010 - Winner
    2009 - Winner

I reckon thats nice of you Griffin and can understand your reasoning, but as others said, you should be included in those eligible to be voted for or at the very least have the award named after you - you put in a lot of effort man - you deserve the kudos

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Yeah agreed with Megatran. Whilst Griffin might be the head honcho on the forum, you are still a member and contribute just like any other Member. Could do a member of the year still but also add a Miss Congeniality type award for the most colourful member I think Trev would get his win on that one haha
    Yeah, let me go after something like that I'll never be the member of the year (though bless all of you that voted for me to the point I came in 2nd - that was really nice and put a smile on my dial all day ). Griffin can be the 'Member of the Year' or at least have the award named after him - let me persue a 'Most Entertaining Member of the Year' or 'Most Colourful' or something - whatever is the nicest way of saying "Biggest friggin crackpot" and I'll be happy

And well done Paulbot for all your effort in putting together the awards each year man - think you deserve a Member of the Year award yourself