Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: US Toyfair preview/investor event

That metroplex looks sweet- but can't help but feel that from hasbro's recent track record it will disappoint in size and engineering. I will buy it anyway!

Wow. Looks like Hasbro's getting back in the game. Some very impressive figures there, Blitzwing looks good.

Awesome to see a stealth jet Megs. Hope it's good.

And Metroplex - 2 feet tall!! Wow. Still not a definite buy for me, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

And this graph is interesting. See how relatively poor Prime sales in 2012 have been compared to other years.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

i was hoping to save some $$ this year.....ohhhhh wellllllll

Hasbro has surely pulled a fast one on us. Just when alot of us lost our faith in them bringing toys out the majority of us want, then BAM!!! shows us some killer figures. I for one cannot wait to store these in boxes until i have sorted out my collection room again lol

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    That metroplex looks sweet- but can't help but feel that from hasbro's recent track record it will disappoint in size and engineering. I will buy it anyway!
    ^My thoughts exactly.

TM2 Dinobot at that! Where's the honour in that? ;-)

It's been pointed out on Twitter that Metroplex's box art appears to include a green Trailcutter (Hoist?!) and a yellow helicopter (Springer as Sandstorm?!).

(hopefully Flywheels can still happen if not Battletrap. Flywheels is the more memorable of the pair)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    And this graph is interesting. See how relatively poor Prime sales in 2012 have been compared to other years.
    Wow, it looks like Animated really whacked the ball out of the court and set a precedent for non-live action movie franchise lines.

Would be good to see how that graph looks like one year from now with Hasbro's collaboration with IDW.

=-=-=-=-=

Also, on the same page where Trent's graph was: another reason for me to learn Mandarin:

Quote Originally Posted by TWF2005
    At the Q&A Session Brian revealed that there will be a New Transformers TV Series developed and aired exclusive for Chinese Transformers Fans.

"We have Transformers: Prime in China" said Goldner. "And we are also developing a new TV Series for Transformers indigenous to the Chinese Market. Transformers is one of the popular brands there. The brand was there in the 80s so we are making a Brand New TV Series that is produced in China with Chinese partners and will air in CCTV [China Central Television]."

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

This is for the doubters on Seibertron (one of the news staff) and TFW2005 (several members) who questioned our ability to be a source of Transformers news (we aren't an American site, so couldn't possibly know anything first)...

Transformers Masterpiece
    - First up is Acid Storm who is a green seeker
    - Soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This is for the doubters on Seibertron (one of the news staff) and TFW2005 (several members) who questioned our ability to be a source of Transformers news (we aren't an American site, so couldn't possibly know anything first)...
    And your new pic of generations Optimus with roller
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime