Thread: New member

Default New member

Hello fellow Transformers fans, I don't know why I haven't joined here sooner I've been a member at TFW since 05 and thought I'd join here and try contribute to the sightings thread for my state as I've recently found it very helpful so I'll try and give back a little.

My collection as it currently looks today so you can all gauge what sort of a guy I am...

A scatterbrain who likes Starscream! And don't worry I wont post many pictures.

Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing more of your Starscream acquisitions over time.

Hello and welcome.

No masterpiece Starscream?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Thanks BruiseLee, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for the new RiD Screamer so he might be the next one.

Cheers Trent, I do have him he's just in the other picture down at the bottom. I'd say my most glaring omission from that character lineup is a Galaxy Force Starscream.

I used to have Galaxy Force Screamer, great toy. You also have one of my all time favourite Transformers in that picture - Armada Starscream. The toy that got me back into collecting as an adult
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

When you say Galaxy Force Starscream, do you mean the supreme class version from the Cybertron series?

The voyager class figure is the one I meant GD-03 from Galaxy Force, I've actually owned the supreme class figure and the voyager. Both are great but I like the voyager way more, it's such a classy figure. Sold them both in a purge years ago and I regret it deeply.

Yeah Trent I'm with you on that one, Powerlinx Cyclonus was the first TF I'd bought since Beast Wars, so retailers where at the tail end of stocking Armada by the time I'd caught the cartoon on Toasted TV and after seeing Starscream on that show I hunted him down ferociously.

Anyone who likes Starscream is good in my books. Welcome on board
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой