Thread: BotShots demonstration video

Default BotShots demonstration video

Judging by the packaging and certain early characters (like Barricade), the BotShots isn't TFPrime themed, but are likely to include present and past characters like SpeedStars/RPMs did.
    Being a gimmick line, this demonstration video has been released, showing off a secondary gimmick that mirrors the "rock paper scissors" game.

Damn those things are so tiny... they shoulda gotten a smaller guy or kid to demonstrate, so that they didn't look like Micromasters to that guy.

They are priced at US$5 (about AU$4.60) in America... so if they are released here by Hasbro Australia, expect to pay about AU$12-15.

Hasbro New Zealand has said they aren't getting these, which is annoying but expected.

Do want Barricade and the Prime w/Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They are priced at US$5 (about AU$4.60) in America... so if they are released here by Hasbro Australia, expect to pay about AU$12-15.
    Wow, only an idiot would think that is value for money. No way I would pay $10 for one of those. Sheesh.

Cute. Blaster beats fist - fair enough. Sword beats blaster - deflection, presumably. Fist beats sword - um... huh?

That looks pretty cool, actually! I wouldn't bother importing them, but I'd buy them if I found them in local stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Cute. Blaster beats fist - fair enough. Sword beats blaster - deflection, presumably. Fist beats sword - um... huh?
    Two words: ROCKET PUNCH!

A fan has posted up a video review of the first wave, revealing that there is a fifth "secret" figure - translucent red Sentinel Prime.
    The four regular figures of wave 1 are Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Barricade.

This gimmick line is not pitched to any one series. It pitches itself at the characters in general - or at least how they are most commonly known by most people. Bumblebee and Optimus seem to be blended versions of Gen1, Prime & Movie forms, like the Kre-O sets. Starscream is clearly Gen1, while Barricade is from the Movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hehe, I was slightly puzzled by that too though Goki's suggestion suits me quite well also.

@Griffin: Yeah, I'd say that price estimation sounds fairly spot on to me...
    (Which is rather sad actually )