Thread: wanted: Mastermind creation: Hextron (not Sixshot)

Default wanted: Mastermind creation: Hexatron (not Sixshot)

As the title suggests, if you have the MMC Hexatron to sell, please let me know..

Just so you know, it's in stock at Planet Steel Express.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Just so you know, it's in stock at Planet Steel Express.
    Thanks.. Aussie dollar is too weak..

Anyone know if the clone droid Ko six shot any good? I heard better and cheaper

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    Anyone know if the clone droid Ko six shot any good? I heard better and cheaper
    I heard its hard to come by, MMC threatening to cut supply to stores that stock it etc. as for me I prefer the head sculpt and the different blue/green colour (thought its clearly not accurate). From the review I saw I was definitely impressed and so was the reviewer (who also had hexatron), no chrome though.

I've regretted not getting hexatron (the second one) when Tfidownunder had it, have considered the repaint, but I guess i'll just go without with the dollar the way it is, unless a cheap one pops up local.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    I heard its hard to come by, MMC threatening to cut supply to stores that stock it etc. as for me I prefer the head sculpt and the different blue/green colour (thought its clearly not accurate). From the review I saw I was definitely impressed and so was the reviewer (who also had hexatron), no chrome though.

I've regretted not getting hexatron (the second one) when Tfidownunder had it, have considered the repaint, but I guess i'll just go without with the dollar the way it is, unless a cheap one pops up local.
    Exactly. I found a lot of Hexatron deals on ebay. But they are after US dollars.. it really hurts to pay in AUD..

I need one locally...