View Poll Results: What gender is (are) your child(ren)?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy(s)

15 40.54%
  • Girl(s)

6 16.22%
  • Both (even)

10 27.03%
  • More boys

3 8.11%
  • More girls

3 8.11%
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parenting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Wow! 6am! I wish. Arty doesn't sleep past 4:30am. We got to 6:15am this morning because he's sick with a cold and was up heaps last night. (But yes, I feel your pain Trev)

Add this to the fact that he is only averaging 3 hours between night feeds at the moment and you have 2 very sleep deprived parents

Also, yesterday, before we realised he was sick, we went out for lunch at a cafe. Upon getting back to the car we realised that he had done a poo, so we decide to change him in the boot (we have a hatchback that works really well for that sort of thing) so I pick him up to get ready and feel all wet. I look down to literally see shit _EVERYWHERE_. He had had a poo explosion the likes of which the world had never previously seen. It had leaked through all his clothes, onto his pram and of course, onto me. So we start to change him and of course all he wants to do is put his hands wherever there is poo. And then he tries to put his hands in his mouth . So we clean the poor waif up, change him, get him in the car and the poor kid still smells like poo. Have to race home and bath him and I then put him down for a sleep while wifey has to wash poo out of everyone's clothes.

Fast forward to today. He has a cold and I have a stupidly sore back from leaning over the boot at an awkward angle trying to change his nappy. Plus did I mention he hardly slept last night?

Parenthood is fun!!!! Seriously you people that go back for more than one kid need your head checked.
    Struth ya poor bugger!

When Orion was 3 weeks old he did one of those fecal floods and rushing him to get changed I bumped his head and it was bleeding so we rushed him to the emergency ward. It wasn't until we got in to see the doctor that I realised the poo had gone everywhere so much that some of it was matted in his hair Was so sure they were going to call child protective services on us

Oh my goodness, we have a had a couple of code browns with our little guy - hes nearly 5 months - but nothing like you poor guys! At least its a good laugh now.

At our place, we refer to "poo explosions" as "number 3's". Am I making anyone here jealous if I mention we've never had any >ahem< "finger painting" from our kids?

(you watch, now I've said it, it'll happen ths week)

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

hahaha, we also called them "number 3s" too. Also never had faecal finger painting. Didn't even know that was a thing. Eeewww!

My boys are at the age where it's getting increasingly difficult to tell if they are fighting or playing. Lol.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Comparing kids to their friends versus when we were kids or kids in my home country is very difficult.

Just out looking at toys...my 7 month old son trying to grab all the tf's and then crying when i take them off him....looks like he really is dad's boy.

Every time my 4 month old baby boy becomes cranky I take him to my TF toys and then laughs when he hears "I am Megatron!" From my leader movie toy

When my boys were younger, after I'd asked them to do something they would reply, "Yes, Lord Megatron!".

My 4 yr old son had a dress up day at his child care. We have a lot of costumes - TMNT, Super Heroes, and TFs. When I asked him what did he want to go as he ran and got an Optimus Prime costume, when I asked him to clean his teeth the then comes out wearing a Ratchet costume. My 2 yr old daughter (who doesnt have a dress up day for her child care) ran and got a Bumblebee costume. What could I say she was so excited and so cute how could I refuse. After dropping my older 2 boys at school I took the younger 2 to their child care center. My daughter walked into her room and yelled "Im Bumblebee" it was just adorable, I couldnt help but laugh.