Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Kal El Reviews:

I don't mind the muttering and the loss of track in thoughts, it adds a much more human touch to the reviews. I think we have enough reviewers that just read off a written script and/or use jumpcuts for every sentence, or even word said. It's nice to have something a bit more different yet still has exceptional production quality (damn you got a nice camera there chris).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I don't mind the muttering and the loss of track in thoughts, it adds a much more human touch to the reviews. I think we have enough reviewers that just read off a written script and/or use jumpcuts for every sentence, or even word said. It's nice to have something a bit more different yet still has exceptional production quality (damn you got a nice camera there chris).
    Tell you a secret, it's my iPhone and some good lighting lol
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

DAMMMN I've been wanting an iPhone ever since my brother showed me his because of the kick-ass camera. THinking about buying one but really should stop buying toys if I want to, or just wait till the iPhone 5 comes out and get the 4s because they'll be cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    DAMMMN I've been wanting an iPhone ever since my brother showed me his because of the kick-ass camera. THinking about buying one but really should stop buying toys if I want to, or just wait till the iPhone 5 comes out and get the 4s because they'll be cheaper
    for sure man its easy hd video
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Video Review of TFC Toys Neckbreaker (Hercules) is up! enjoy and subscribe
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

It looks like you can flip the feet down over the top of the blade feet to give him 2 overlapping sets of feet. I'm not sure if that's possible but if it is it would be the best looking transformation imo. Have you tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    It looks like you can flip the feet down over the top of the blade feet to give him 2 overlapping sets of feet. I'm not sure if that's possible but if it is it would be the best looking transformation imo. Have you tried it?
    You can if you put the dozer blade with the angel bit up (ie: the face of the blade down) so that the folded out feet sit on it, problem is they don't line up so unless you set him up chicken legged it will be misaligned to look right.
    The way i have them with the legs in the blade (face) you can't unless you unfold the legs completely so the gearing is not touching any more then you can realign the gears so the front of the foot is only folder out. (again see pics)

Btw have you subscribed :P

Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Btw have you subscribed :P
    I haven't actually subscribed to anything on Youtube and I don't like being logged in either. It's a funny quirk of mine.
    I think this method looks best. Adds some structure to the foot and breaks up the horizontal stripes on the legs a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    I think this method looks best. Adds some structure to the foot and breaks up the horizontal stripes on the legs a little bit.
    i agree
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Over 4000 channel views thanks guys!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast