Thread: New JP images - EX Masters and Arms Microns

Default New JP images - EX Masters and Arms Microns

Recently released - EX Master Buildmaster Prime, Assaultmaster Prime, exclusive "Pure Energy B2".

Also released - Arms Micron Gatling Bumblebee, which is a TRU exclusive in Japan (a golden coloured Weaponizer Bumblebee with grey B2 Micron).

Just announced - cardboard/paper trailer for Arms Master (Weaponizer) Optimus, which is an upsized version of the trailer they had for the Voyager Optimus. It's an incentive item at JP Bic and Yodobashi Camera stores, given out with a purchase of at least 3000yen.

And upcoming items - Official pics of AM-27 Ultra Magnus, AM-28 Leo Prime (another JP only release), AM-29 Shockwave (the Generations figure).

Maybe I will buy Leo Prime and just pretend that he's Thundertron. He looks much nicer.

Ultra Magnus' Mini-con is awesome.

Collecting all these exclusive Microns will send some poor guy broke.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

So is Leo Prime going to be Optimus's new form? He did look like kinda busted from the last episode of the season? I hope not. I prefer this to be another character altogether, much like how IDW now has both Megatron and Galvatron as two separate characters ( nbut is still G1, only their version )
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]