Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11 Starscream reissue from Hasbro HK

Meh, I personally was never interested in the first MP11, so the reissue doesn't tickle my fancy. The original MP03 moulds for Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker are good enough for me, IMHO the improvements in the robot mode on the MP11 mould doesn't justify purchasing the same characters again in the MP11 remould; but I'm happy enough to collect the Rainmakers in the MP11 mould. Also helps to make the Rainmakers look more distinct from the 'main' Seekers.

Considering the quality issues that Mayzaprime and I have experienced w/ out Acid Storms, I do hope that this MP11 reissue doesn't suffer from further mould degradation issues. If Acid Storm does suffer from degradation (and it's not just Mayzaprime and I lucking out by fluke), then I would hope that Hasbro HK does something to address it, lest the MP11 reissue suffers similar problems or possibly even worse as the mould continues to deteriorate.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I missed mp starscream, but this is not cheap for my budget either. I will have to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I missed mp starscream, but this is not cheap for my budget either. I will have to think about it.
    Don't think, buy.

Megatran Guest

I wish Robotkingdom got their act together. No MP Starscream or MP Grimlock listed. The 'surge' in the aussie dollar is making these more attractive.

And BBTS has sold out on preorder of MP Starscream.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've been looking around the sites I know to try and purchase one of this second run of MP11 and despite its release date seemingly being December 2013 It's not available via a lot of the normal vendors yet. The going rate seems to be $199 US plus shipping. Do you guys think this the best I am likely to do? Thanks.

Thanks 1orion2many, I will give that a go.

I was ready to order this MP-11 but a good mate of mine is heading to Shanghai to live very shortly and offered to pick me one up, does anyone know if this is likely to be cheaper in Shanghai? If so any ideas where to purchase? Thanks

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

^ Not necessarily cheaper though, wished it wasn't that expensive.

Megatran Guest

Has the availability date been confirmed for this reissue? Late November was previously indicated but it is almost upon us.