Thread: Transformers Punishment motion comic

Default Transformers Punishment motion comic

I was checking what comic to read to catch up and i found this...
    Motion comic from Madefire in which Transformers Punishment is a free exculsive for windows 8 .... you need to download the app from the store...

It pretty cool concept, a new way of reading a comic with a little animation and sound that add to the atmosphere of the story... Very cool for reading on the pc .... was shocked when the music came on as i didn't realise the volume was so high and wasn't expecting any sound when reading a comic.
    I would like to see this really take off , maybe it has been?.. i haven't been keeping up with comics , on the new tech platform so i wouldn't know.
    Ill be reading more if it like that .....

"The Transformers: Punishment focuses on Optimus Prime's return to Cybertron following the events of Dark Cybertron, where he finds that someone is killing Decepticons. Now, Prime must track down and find the killer before it's too late."
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Transformers:_Punishment

That advert does look pretty sweet. Also I am intrigued by the new story. Do you know if TF Punishment is exclusive to Madefire, or will it also be available on Comixology?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    That advert does look pretty sweet. Also I am intrigued by the new story. Do you know if TF Punishment is exclusive to Madefire, or will it also be available on Comixology?
    it exclusive for now but they going to release it for normal print later on , but no date . It set in the same time as windblade story arc . I recommend that you try to read it in Madefire as it quite an experience.