Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: OLYMPICS

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    agrees with kuzzy :P
    Anyone got a clip?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Anyone got a clip?
    no clips/videos... and I won't link to content... just google polish volleyball team and choose the polish-blog link about team roster for some pictures.

ps. do not try view the vids from other sites in that link, all the installable executable files are trojans.

EDIT: on 2nd thought, there's some on youtube

TheDirtyDigger Guest

We're coming 4th atm! Go Aussies!!!

Although England are cheating into 3rd place by claiming the medals of the Scots, the Welsh and the Northern Irish. Bastard poms...I thought this was supposed to be between countries.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Well, we could claim the medals of the Kiwi's but it wouldn't actually add anything to our total...

Have we included Tasmania yet?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

The Poms have gone gold crazy in cycling, I guess $50 Million can buy you Gold medals then.

Do we have any Gold medal winners who arent from QLD yet? I'm not sure where the Sailors came from, and I'm not sure where Emma Snowshill calls home now.

Loved seeing the chinese girl get relegated in the cycling last night. Any athlete who stacks their bike in the velodrome without assistance, and then tries to force another rider off their bike deserves to be eliminated from competition.

That being said, she will be a force to be reckoned with if she hangs around, that girl had crazy speed.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I was watching some 105kg + Weightlifting last night & towards the end, the commentators were calling them "The strongest people in the world!"...

What a load of Bullcr#p! These guys are the World's Strongest People! If only they would get involved with the Olympics, That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I was watching some 105kg + Weightlifting last night & towards the end, the commentators were calling them "The strongest people in the world!"...

What a load of Bullcr#p! These guys are the World's Strongest People! If only they would get involved with the Olympics, That would be awesome!
    most of the WSM competitors are juiced up to the max & wouldn't be allowed to compete at the olympics

it is rare for a world class weightlifter or powerlifter to compete in a WSM contest (due to high risk of injury) and when they do they normally place highly or win

it was a good comp though with Steiner winning gold on the last lift of the competition he was fired up big time