Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: movie masters?

Default movie masters?

dark knight movie masters: definately the rarest new toys to find now, ive been searching everywhere in sydney and nothing so far. Did anyone manage to nab a few in stores? did you succumb to ridiculous ebay prices? or are you still searching like me? do they even exist!?

which one are you looking for? Joker?
    i might know who has it for sale

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yep - I got the Joker for $15 at Target...

It's an awesome figure! They sold REALLY fast!!! And apparently those that weren't sold got pulled off the shelves - something to do with toxic lead paint??? I think these figures are safe, just as long as you don't lick them!

I do believe they will be releasing more of these in the future... I've seen a couple of 2-packs online - 'Batman Begins' Batman Vs Scarecrow (both new figures), and the 'Dark Knight' Batman Vs Joker! ...Movie *Spoiler* alert... I think there's supposed to be a Two-Face figure too!

15bucks! that is freakin good. Guess i just gotta go to target every single day until the next set comes out!

so are these exclusive toys?

Or are they general release that have been sold out early?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I believe they were supposed to be general release but the fandom got wind of them & snaffled them up quicksmart, leaving figures like these behind...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    so are these exclusive toys?

Or are they general release that have been sold out early?
    A little bit of both actually! They are "exclusive" figures - in very small numbers - that were released at Target only (at least, only Target in Australia). They sold out VERY quickly! But the rest were pulled due to the paint, and the Joker's violent "scary" appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I believe they were supposed to be general release but the fandom got wind of them & snaffled them up quicksmart, leaving figures like these behind...
    These figures that you're talking about are actually different! They are the normal line, and are actually smaller than the Movie Masters (Also note the different packaging!). The Joker you linked to is the same size as the Batman Begins figs, whereas the Movie Masters Joker (my pic above) is bigger... Marvel Legends size!

There's also a third line - which consists of figures which are the same size as Star Wars figures!

I'm really pissed because I have never been able to find these guys *ANYWHERE*

It's bloody annoying.

I haven't seen a single one on the shelves at all! And I was patrolling a fair bit around when they were supposed to come out. So sad. I'd love to get the twopacks! And a goon or two too! (more like two)

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

since even a batman movie masters figure is impossible to find i wonder what the chances are of finding one of the chase figures like fear toxin batman. frankly i think its time to give up like i did with movie bumblebee (which now only seems to exist in a crappy "battle damaged" double pack, who thought that was going to be a good idea?)