Page 351 of 710 FirstFirst ... 331341346347348349350351352353354355356361371 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    As far as I know, no; at the moment he's only being released by Amazon US and as a Canadian Costco Exclusive.
    Has there been any word of AU maybe getting a release?

@Verno: Is his rank Proctologist?

That is a fairly cool pack out for unicorn. If only they were not an amazon exclusive - they don't ship toys internationally. Grrrrrr
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    *is now watching it also*

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    *is now watching it also*
    The guy's shill bidding on five of his own auctions - most conspicuously here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The guy's shill bidding on five of his own auctions - most conspicuously here.
    wow. what an asshole.
    Last edited by kaiden; 7th August 2011 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    wow. what an asshole.
    hmm...
    _if_ shill bidding is actually occurring in this instance, and also _if_ his father really did have brain cancer, then you can sorta understand why he would need to do everything he can to get the money needed to help his father out.

i think the saying goes something like, "...lie, beg, borrow or steal if you have to..."

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    hmm...
    _if_ shill bidding is actually occurring in this instance, and also _if_ his father really did have brain cancer, then you can sorta understand why he would need to do everything he can to get the money needed to help his father out.

i think the saying goes something like, "...lie, beg, borrow or steal if you have to..."
    The thing is, I am very tempted to bid on this lot, since, I'm completing my animated collection at the moment, but I'm going to have a hard time taking it if there has actually been shill bidding.

I have been in contact with the seller, and even have the dimensions of the boxes the lot is in so we can figure out the cheapest postage to Sydney from perth.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    The thing is, I am very tempted to bid on this lot, since, I'm completing my animated collection at the moment, but I'm going to have a hard time taking it if there has actually been shill bidding.

I have been in contact with the seller, and even have the dimensions of the boxes the lot is in so we can figure out the cheapest postage to Sydney from perth.
    Get a perth member to pick it up and ship the parts you need. Split the rest onto ebay and sell it from perth? :P

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    hmm...

yeah if its true anyone can understand the reasoning behind the actions - its just annoying for actual buyers.

Guys, a heads up!

A collector over at TFW is selling 95% of his collection. I have known him for some time, he is a VERY fussy collector... which means that all his stuff is in no less than tip-top shape.

He is selling THOUSANDS of Transformers from G1 throughout all lines.

His stuff can be seen here.

His handle on TFW is HighPrime.

He has so far, only gave notice privately to a select few. He is going to broadcast publicly on TFW tomorrow (and you know what happens when TFW sees these things, they get snapped up within hours, no joke).