Thread: Fans Toys FT-06 Sever & Weapons

Default Fans Toys FT-06 Sever & Weapons

Hi, Just received this figure about 2 weeks ago, and I can't quite get the 2 weapons to hold on to the figures hands. Also, the weapons need batteries and does not come with the figure. Frustrated. Is it because its a 3rd party product and not endorsed by Hasbro? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TazD View Post
    Hi, Just received this figure about 2 weeks ago, and I can't quite get the 2 weapons to hold on to the figures hands. Also, the weapons need batteries and does not come with the figure. Frustrated. Is it because its a 3rd party product and not endorsed by Hasbro? Thanks.
    Batteries have import issues, so they ship with no batteries.

And Severs hands are apparently bad, I haven't tried mine yet. And this should have been in the 3rd Party forum

batteries as mentioned before.

weapon pegs don't match well with the hand slots, therefore not giving a good hold. It's a bit of an issue with FT figures in general. People have had the weapons hold fairly well with just the tightness of the fingers wrapping around the handles.

Significantly more info can be found on TFW2005 3rd party forums. I don't think the issue has been addressed on OTCA's own 3rd party forum.