Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 70808586878889909192939495100110 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    wow... you got a bargain there bro....
    no back pack yeah?
    Nah I went against it though I wouldn't mind it now but ny sells it at ridiculous 14,000jpy for it. I mean you seriously need to think about your priorities. I would buy myself a mp primal if I do that.

Exia mb reissue today amiami.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Exia mb reissue today amiami.
    wow ... wasnt expect that one at all

wow ... wasnt expect that one at all
    me either, it was a random look as I normally wont even look at Gundam at Amiami. Saying that it was sold out in seconds and NY had it as well and sold out.

Just got my metal build Red frame today...!!...
    Man i was really underwhelmed by this figure.... the armour on him is gloss white plastic.... not even painted like the rest of the exia metal build.... he looks quiet cheap ... i dont have a MG to compare to but the detail on him seem very lacking.... im pretty knowledgeable about the detail on a red frame as i have build an PG version RG and it is one of my favourite gundam.... so im very disappointed on this metal build....
    my V fin doesnt fit in properly as that is painted( one of the only things !! lol ) so i had to scrap it to make it fit....
    I also got the back pack... at least that thing is awesome!! highly detail and painted !! with so many moving parts .....so when the accessory is better then the figure ... that really telling you something

just look at the lack of detail paint on his arms

on to bright things ....
    Aida Surugan

Someone in review said the plastic is not cheap looking.

How much you pay for both?

Someone in review said the plastic is not cheap looking.

How much you pay for both?
    too me it look bad and cheap ...lol ... it them glossy thick plastic...
    around 330....

too me it look bad and cheap ...lol ... it them glossy thick plastic...
    around 330....
    thats a good price for the flight pack. I am not paying those ridiculous prices. Not a compulsory item for me.

Here's the thing, on Youtube, maybe they are more compelled not to say anything negative about the toy. I think my standard would be quite close to yours and will be slightly let down. Hence I am not buying blue frame as is a cheap way of milking. I be waiting for the second revised version.

thats a good price for the flight pack. I am not paying those ridiculous prices. Not a compulsory item for me.

Here's the thing, on Youtube, maybe they are more compelled not to say anything negative about the toy. I think my standard would be quite close to yours and will be slightly let down. Hence I am not buying blue frame as is a cheap way of milking. I be waiting for the second revised version.
    Well your one should be arriving soon right .... let me know how you feel abou tit when you get it ....
    im just so disappointed as it just fall behind the other metal build quality by far and i hope they are not going in that direction .... the next one should be the Astraea F Type as they preview that figure ...

Well your one should be arriving soon right .... let me know how you feel abou tit when you get it ....
    im just so disappointed as it just fall behind the other metal build quality by far and i hope they are not going in that direction .... the next one should be the Astraea F Type as they preview that figure ...
    I am skipping that figure as it really didn't catch me at all, if they follow TT approach I be stopping MB collecting, and the Destiny better NOT be such quality we all paid quite a lot of it.