Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Transformer Trev's articles and reviews

Excerpt from Blog: Welcome to the next in a series of interviews with different Aussie Transformer fans. Last time we chatted to JP, a younger fan from Victoria. Now we are heading right to the other end of the country; right up to the tippy-top of the continent to talk to Con – showing collectors are spread all over this wide brown land!

Excerpt from Blog: Last time we talked to Con, a fan up in the far north of Australia. This time we head back down south to talk to Michael, one of the true Kings of Customization in Australia and a helluva nice guy a few years ago I got the pleasure of meeting!

Oh, and don’t forget to check at the bottom of the blog post for your chance to be a future interviewee on www.bigangrytrev.com!

READ Fan Interview - I wanna be like Mike! HERE

Welcome to the latest in a series of interviews with Aussie Transformer Fans. Last time we talked to Michael, an absolutely brilliant customizer! Today we talk to someone who has also had a crack at the customization game – as well in his spare time brushing up on his Metallikato skills – today we talk to Chris.

READ Transformer Fan Interview - Chris HERE

Excerpt from Blog: The short-lived Season 4 of the US Transformers cartoon introduced (or perhaps jammed in is a more accurate term) a slew of new characters in its 3 episodes. Notably very few of these characters had Earth modes and most of the new Decepticons were weird space animals, showing the direction the brand was heading in. Also new concepts were introduced in these episodes such as Clones.

Two of these characters were the Decepticon Clones Pounce and Wingspan, two of the few Western on-screen G1 toys I have yet to obtain. These characters got a far greater outing in the Japanese cartoon and it’s from Japan that I have obtained the new toy versions of them. So let’s have a look at the LG61 Clones – Pounce and Wingspan.

Excerpt from Blog: Over the 5 live-action Transformer movies we’ve had our share of traditional bad guys (Megatron, Galvatron etc) as well as a Prime gone bad with Sentinel Prime in DOTM. In The Last Knight we get to see a Prime go bad again with Optimus siding with Quintessa as Nemesis Prime.

Like a lot of the characters from TLK, Nemesis Prime hasn’t gotten a general toy release, putting him alongside many of the other on-screen robots we have been screaming for a figure of. Luckily Takara Tomy has come to the rescue with MB-20 Nemesis Prime.

A few days ago a fellow Ozformer member and I went skydiving.

What's that got to do with Transformers in general? Well just before we left the plane at 14,000 feet, through the terror we still managed to spit out an 86' movie reference. We be committed fans indeed!

VIEW Video 2 of Big Angry Trev Skydiving HERE

Latest in a series of interviews with Aussie TF fans, this time we talk to one of our own OCTA Members, Dallas!

READ Transformer Fan Interview - Dallas HERE

Galvatran Guest

Another great write up.

A dark side to Dallas... Don't believe it for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Another great write up.

A dark side to Dallas... Don't believe it for a moment.
    I appreciate your confidence in my character
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Excerpt from Blog: Rumor’s continue to fly thick and fast regarding both the robot and human cast of the upcoming Bumblebee Movie, a prequel to the successful last 5 live-action Transformer movies. However unsubstantiated reports suggest a new entry that no one saw coming.

Inside sources from Hollywood have reported that apparently Australian Singer/Actress/Model Sophie Monk has been slated to play the classic Decepticon character Octopunch.