Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends and other 6' figures

hey cool collection u got there, fungal.

I collect ML as well but I try to keep most of em MOSC as I really liked the way Toybiz went about including a comic as well... they display best unopened IMO.

However, when it comes to Iron Man, I can't resist taking out the figures as that's my favorite Marvel character

Say, the movie Iron Man figures by Hasbro are not truly to scale with the ML figures am I right? They seem a little smaller...

Quote Originally Posted by dat70sdude View Post
    hey cool collection u got there, fungal.

I collect ML as well but I try to keep most of em MOSC as I really liked the way Toybiz went about including a comic as well... they display best unopened IMO.

However, when it comes to Iron Man, I can't resist taking out the figures as that's my favorite Marvel character

Say, the movie Iron Man figures by Hasbro are not truly to scale with the ML figures am I right? They seem a little smaller...

I find him a pretty good match. Once I find my display cabinets again (they're lost in the renovation mess at the moment) I'll post a pic of him with the other Avengers.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by stencilator View Post
    I find him a pretty good match. Once I find my display cabinets again (they're lost in the renovation mess at the moment) I'll post a pic of him with the other Avengers.
    Looking forward to the pics, Stencilator

I' ve started my small collection of marvel legends this year..
    so far have the house of M, a few of spidies, X-men, the whole monkeyman series ..etc.

Did anyone know where to find the Pitt series? I m looking for Judge dread, Madman and the Patriot as to complete my pitt as well.

Also looking forward to the Fin fang and Red hulk series, but no idea if Aus will get any of them

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Casefresh had them Cygnus. Was only $60 for the whole set for a while too. Otherwise I would check your comic specialty stores as ones in Melbourne have some.
    Just got PITT from Stencilator and I have to say...one of the favourite figures in my collection. Always loved the comic but only ever got the first 3 or 4 issues.

I've checked my local stores, but could only find the rest of them (savage dragon...etc.) How much per each in Melbourne? Here toyworld listing at 6.99 for the legendary heroes.

If anyone find them/consider selling them (judge dread, madman, patriot) please let me know

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cygnus View Post
    I've checked my local stores, but could only find the rest of them (savage dragon...etc.) How much per each in Melbourne? Here toyworld listing at 6.99 for the legendary heroes.

If anyone find them/consider selling them (judge dread, madman, patriot) please let me know
    They're 24.95 but I didn't see those three you mentioned for a little while here too. (judge dredd, madman, patriot)
    There's a comic shop on the other side of town I'll check out on the weekend.

I collect the Marvel Legends line as well, although I dont have very many. I mainly collect the figs to go with the comics I read, like Hulk etc. I also have a few of the larger marvel icons series, personally I prefer them over the legends line.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

This guy looks to be the Griffin of Marvel Legends.

Marvel Legends Displays

Blown away and inspired to get me some more ML after this.
    Check that Iron Man armory! And the Avengers Mansion!!!

Thanks lcz for putting me onto this site.

Whoa, way cool.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection