Thread: Custom: PCC Ultra Magnus

Default Custom: PCC Ultra Magnus

Hey Guys,

For a while now a friend of mine has been suggesting how awesome a ultra magnus PCC would be... It's better off letting him explain it (and i'm lazy)

Repaint the Huffer mould in white, with blue details. Give the super-mode the head off Searchlight. This is Ultra Magnus. He comes with four repainted drones: the Armoured Truck drone in red/blue as Gears; the Jeep drone in green as Hound; and the two Rally-Bot drone arms, the larger in white, the smaller in red, as Jazz and Cliffjumper. But wait, there's more. Imagine a car-carrier trailer - large enough to fit four drone vehicles into it. But the trailer itself can be dismantled, and converted into "armour", which attaches via the PCC connectors, allowing you to "power-up" Magnus's smaller robot, whilst retaining the drones.
    Now I finally found a trailer I can use for my basis, it's a little small (by less than a mm!) but it fits the drones on well, and I might be able to fit bombshock to the underside of the trailer.

But the problem now is this, which drones should I use for this kitbash? Case in point:

similar idea, except the drones were Roadbuster (jeep), Whirl (attack chopper), Sandstorm (dune buggy) and Impactor (tow truck).
    So what should I do guys?

ST~
    p.s: Also if anyone has some cheap PCCs I could buy, I would appreciate it. I might end up destroying a couple of these... >.>;

It's a cool idea. Huffer looks better with the trailer carrying the Minicons (although truck with trailer and drones is heading towards Energon Prime territory).

The choice of "City Commander" Magnus or "Wrecker Leader" Magnus is a tough one. I don't know enough about the drones to say which is better but I'd lean towards the original idea of 1984 bots.