Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bumblebee Movie competition by Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Default Bumblebee Movie competition by Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Kelloggs looks to be the first with a competition for the Bumblebee Movie in Australia, with a major prize up for grabs worth $18,000.... plus 1000 double-pass movie tickets (worth $40) for the Bumblebee Movie (which comes out in Australia on December 20th).

UPDATE - website now open - https://crunchynutbumblebee.kelloggs.com.au/

The details....
    Purchase a specially marked pack of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (with the Bumblebee Movie on it - see attached photos), keep your printed receipt and go to the nominated website below to enter your details (from November 20th to December 18th).

There will be four weekly draws for the 1000 double-passes (probably 250 at each draw) - NOV 28th, DEC 5th, DEC 12th, DEC 19th.
    The major prize will be drawn on December 19th.

The Major Prize - Return economy flights for 2 adults and 2 children under 18 from your nearest capital city to San Francisco, with four nights accommodation in one room at a 4-star hotel. While there, you will get a four day hire of a yellow VW Beetle car, entry to the Boardwalk amusement park, a private gaming arcade party, entry to a roller disco, a helicopter ride, and one family dinner. (all other expenses would need to be covered by the winner)

The website address noted on the packaging is - http://www.kellogg.com.au/crunchynutbumblebee

However, that website address comes up with an error... but if you add an "s" at the end of Kellogg (to match the main Kelloggs website), that new address - http://www.kelloggs.com.au/crunchynutbumblebee - redirects to a competition page that is not yet open for business (noting that it opens November 20th).
    In other words, it might be best to bookmark this link instead, just in case the address printed on the boxes doesn't later end up redirecting you - https://www.kelloggs.com.au/en_AU/pr...bumblebee.html

If this is a competition you want to win, or you just want to win tickets to the next Transformers Movie, start buying up those specially marked cereal boxes, and make sure you keep the receipts... then start registering your entries on the website as soon as it opens at 9am November 20th.

The cereal boxes to look out for...

Details on the back of the box...

The website and actual address, with place-holder message...

Last edited by griffin; 26th November 2018 at 08:28 PM.

Good excuse to buy Crunchy nut imo.

Good excuse to start eating breakfast

Good excuse to get diabetes.

Galvatran Guest

I think I'll stick to my trendy cafe shop serving smashed avo on toast and a skinny soy latte, no sugar. Goes well with my hipster beard & tighter than tight skinny jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    I think I'll stick to my trendy cafe shop serving smashed avo on toast and a skinny soy latte, no sugar. Goes well with my hipster beard & tighter than tight skinny jeans.
    Mate, you could afford the holiday yourself if you give that breakfast up for a week.

The website is active now, open for entries.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The website is active now, open for entries.

I find that the website address (without an s ) on the cereal boxes still doesn't work for me on firefox, but it does on my phone and on the browsers Explorer & Chrome... so maybe it is just a compatibility issue with just Firefox.
    Then again, the main Kelloggs website actually uses the link that HAS the "s" in it (hover your mouse over the "find out more" tab)... which still makes me think that it is a typo on the cereal boxes, and they had to use both links for redirecting to the competition page.

By the way... try to get your entries in during this first week, before the general public start flooding in their entries, for a good chance of winning free movie tickets (250 double passes are drawn every week, starting November 27th for four weeks)... as the special cereal boxes still haven't hit stores too much, for the non-fans to have had a chance to send in as many entries yet.
    Those who won prize packs from the 3rd movie will remember that us fans were getting a lot of the early prize drawings, before too many of the general public started entering.

Anyone found these at the store yet? I imagine there’s “old” stock to get through but I’m not seeing these at my local Woolies yet.

My nearest woolies had a small amount of them but now restocked with boxes that have a later use-by date... which would suggest that they've already sent out to stores all of their Bumblebee boxes (in brisbane).
    Coles might be better as they had both sized boxes as Bumblebee boxes (woolies only had the smaller boxes).