Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well I got the exact same response email from both Hatchett and Eaglemoss, 4 minutes apart and from the same person, even though the email addresses the reponses originated from differed, so obviously they must have a single person handling both inquiry accounts:
    I'm sure we'll hear more soon.

"We are pleased to announce that we now have new partners in place and that your deliveries will start to be despatched by the end of this week (w/c 20th August). Your payments will resume as normal 2 weeks after the initial despatch. Thank you for your patience whilst we have been dealing with this issue."

On the website now...
    So I expect emails or something soonish?

Or not....

Hmm being like subscriber no 6, I would of assumed to have heard something by now. Even subscriber no 2, hasn't heard jack. Time to email again.....

How do you know what subscription/reference number you are? Was it noted on the paperwork somewhere?

Anyone got the contact details for whoever is currently not handling the comics in OZ?

I emailed hachette overseas after finding out from a mate that the local company/distributor had buggered off (and thanks for not telling anyone, pretty hard to send a group email I guess....) Their email was basically "we are handling it" which gave me as much faith as Kingsley handling anything in that scene in Iron Man 3 while downing another beer.

Who should I contact to update my details for the sub, assuming that this mess eventually gets sorted?

Asked over on social media, but person just didn't respond. Should have asked here first really.

Thanks guys in advance!

I hope something gets sorted soon, rather get the rest of the comics than have to go the bloody bank and put a stop on any charges and replace my card. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How do you know what subscription/reference number you are? Was it noted on the paperwork somewhere?

Yeah, you would have something like Tansfor/No.
    As your reference ID. it should have been on each invoice.
    I threw out all my invoices as I got them, I only know mine from an email I sent bissettMagazines about a broken mug.

Anyone get an update yet?

I think someone posted on facebook that they were contacted about having this shipments starting again soon... followed by several people saying that they haven't heard anything, nor were able to get any answers from anyone (UK or here).

I'll send out some more emails this week, and maybe see if Hasbro Australia can use their influence to get some answers, or get things moving again.

I don't subscribe to the UK definitive collection but I do have the Marvel Fact Files distributed to me via Bissett. I recently sent them an email to find out when I would be receiving my next shipment and received the following email response:

Hi Stud Muffin,

Thanks for your email.

Bissett have stopped trading recently and we are due to take over their subscriptions from them but don't have an eta as to when at this time although it should be sometime soon.

We will be in touch with any information and keep an eye out for updates.

Kind regards
    Joshua

Customer Experience Department
    Data Base Factory - Unit 4 Pullman Business Park, Ringwood BH24 1HD
    Email: Customer-Service-Australia@eaglemoss-service.com
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Is that your LEGAL NAME or just for comedic effects? Because that's one hell of a reputation for a child to live up to!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!