Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) feedback

Megatran Guest

Wow! Didn't realise a parcel coming from BBTS (USA) would need to stop over at so many transient places before it reaches us in Australia. Epic.

Baldwin, WISCONSIN
    Eagan, MINNESOTA
    Minneapolis, MINNESOTA
    Louisville, KENTUCKY
    Honolulu, HAWAII
    Botany, NSW (AUS)
    Melbourne, VIC (AUS)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Wow! Didn't realise a parcel coming from BBTS (USA) would need to stop over at so many transient places before it reaches us in Australia. Epic.

Baldwin, WISCONSIN
    Eagan, MINNESOTA
    Minneapolis, MINNESOTA
    Louisville, KENTUCKY
    Honolulu, HAWAII
    Botany, NSW (AUS)
    Melbourne, VIC (AUS)
    It happens sometimes. I think it is more to do with the postal services though.

I have had some that have gone pretty much from BBTS to a stop on the West Coast of the USA, to Sydney, to Melbourne.

Others have done what yours has. Although never had one stop in Hawaii.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Speaking of which how does everyone go with the shipping?
    Last time my tracking details were completely wrong and it got delivered days earlier than it said (it still showed that it was bouncing around somewhere in Asia) and hence I had to drive for almost 3 hours to go out and pick it up. Which is not cool when im paying 100$ for shipping. (they only attempt delivery once)

And now its doing the same thing! Look at the last few days..(I'm in perth btw)

Perth, Australia 12/12/2013 6:40 P.M
    Changi, Singapore 12/12/2013 8:58 P.M.
    Perth, Australia 12/12/2013 10:26 P.M.
    Changi, Singapore 12/13/2013 8:00 A.M.
    Perth, Australia 12/15/2013 7:25 A.M. Import Scan
    Perth, Australia 12/16/2013 3:16 A.M. Departure Scan

After the Last time this happenned i checked TNt express and it had accurate tracking (didnt know it was TNT until after it arrived) but I went with a different service this time and dont know who its going through once its in Australia. Has anyone else had this problem?

Its ridiculous and puts me off ordering anything from them in the future. Surely I cant be the only person?

I've never had that happen, the last few times I have had brokerage and associated checkpoints occur prior to the package actually arriving in Australia. Which is wierd because you see Kentucky then mascot, then Honolulu then mascot.

I've always had mine shipped with UPS never any other method. It's the best value for a large shipment from BBTS.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Received my delivery today, here's the breakdown

December 16, 2013 , 7:12 amArrival at Post OfficeAUSTRALIA
    December 16, 2013 , 12:01 amArrival at Post OfficeAUSTRALIA
    December 13, 2013 , 1:39 pmProcessed Through Sort FacilityAUSTRALIA
    December 10, 2013 , 8:30 pmArrived at Sort FacilityISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)*
    December 10, 2013 , 8:30 pmProcessed Through Sort FacilityISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)*
    December 9, 2013 , 10:08 amShipment AcceptedSOMERSET,*WI*54025*
    December 9, 2013Electronic Shipping Info Received

Seems simple enough looking at it, but this is how it panned out
    I had two parcels. One of them got delivered via Star Track & when i asked why they were delivering he replied that Aust Post were using external courier companies to meet the Christmas demand.
    The other parcel? I went to check my mail & there was a delivery notification saying that the driver had missed me. Thing is, i was at home all day. Off to the post office i went. The lady at the counter tells me that i have to come back after 4pm as indicated on the delivery notice. I asked her to check because i had no notification & that i didnt believe the parcel had even left the post office. Two minutes later she comes out with my other parcel.

Well it's awesome you got it. I WISh they dropped it at the post office if I wasn't home but no, they leave it back at the depot which is an hour drive in peak traffic.
    Nice and straight forward tracking details.

And they normally get delivered via auspost? Maybe star track cos of the christmas rush? This is my 2nd delivery only and the last tim eit came through TNT express. I might check out all of the sites and see if get any tracking details by punching my con number in.

Sorry for going on - last post. Shipped on the 4th. Been to 5 different locations in the US, Hong Kong as well apparently and now seems to be bouncing back and forth between Perth and Changi in Singapore. Oh well. Waiting game. But if I have t drive another 2-3 hours in peak hour to pick it up I won't be happy...

Heres my last one: Being UPS they only deliver to street addresses, and I always give my work address. Never had a problem.

Location ___________________Date ________Local Time __Activity
    Botany, Australia ___________13/11/2013 __10:33 _Delivered
    Botany, Australia ___________11/11/2013 __7:55 __Destination Scan
    __________________________11/11/2013 __7:55 __Import Scan
    Botany, Australia ___________10/11/2013 __17:23 _Arrival Scan
    Honolulu, HI, United States ___09/11/2013 __10:51 _Departure Scan
    __________________________09/11/2013 __8:45 __-Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States ___09/11/2013 __4:40 ___Departure Scan
    __________________________09/11/2013 __0:57 ___Arrival Scan
    Botany, Australia ___________09/11/2013 __13:46 __Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
    __________________________09/11/2013 __13:46 __Registered with clearing agency Shipment release pending clearing agency review / Shipment submitted to clearing agency, awaiting final release
    ___________________________09/11/2013 __13:46 __Registered with clearing agency Shipment release pending clearing agency review / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
    ___________________________09/11/2013 _11:41 __Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance
    Des Moines, IA, United States __08/11/2013 _13:51 _Departure Scan
    ____________________________08/11/2013 _8:14 __Arrival Scan
    Eagan, MN, United States _____08/11/2013 _4:15 ___Departure Scan
    ___________________________08/11/2013 _0:02 ___Arrival Scan
    Baldwin, WI, United States ____07/11/2013 __23:02 _Departure Scan
    ____________________________07/11/2013 _20:38 __Origin Scan
    United States _______________07/11/2013 _15:21 __Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Sorry for going on - last post. Shipped on the 4th. Been to 5 different locations in the US, Hong Kong as well apparently and now seems to be bouncing back and forth between Perth and Changi in Singapore. Oh well. Waiting game. But if I have t drive another 2-3 hours in peak hour to pick it up I won't be happy...
    Which shipping method did you use?

So why did it go from aus back to the US again? That can't be right?
    As for what postage..I'm not sure..ups express I think? It was the option that was for 3-5 days. It was the second (and cheapest) of the two choices.
    I'm sure it'll get here. Not worried about that. I just want accurate tracking and was hoping to find out if you guys knew who normally ended up delivering it to your door so I can try the tracking data on their site..