Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did a preorder with the TR Wave 4 Deluxes when it looked like they weren't going to show up locally. No major problems. They showed up as they showed up locally.

I preordered Octone and Blitzwing with some other stuff as it made it approx 20% off what store prices would be. They are due Aug/Sept and since we have had some in store sightings I am interested but not worried yet. After all shops get some things early like Trypticon and I expect the Sept holidays to be the big release.

And I have MP36. That's going to be the big one. It isn't mass release Hasbro. That's the one that will make or break my trust.

I am in a similar position on something I have pre-ordered being in Toys-R-Us for a while but they haven't received it yet.

I also ordered some Wave 4 TFs which arrived after they were in the shops but the reason I ordered them is there were rumours they would not be readily available locally.

For any of these online vendors that offer pre-orders for items that will be released locally, you have to understand the mass retailers will get exclusivity periods before smaller retailers.
    I am running off the theory unless it is significantly cheaper or the item may not be in the stores here I will pre-order. Otherwise to save myself self inflicted waiting angst I will hold off and buy it at a large retailer.

In my previous dealings they have always been prompt to reply, easy to deal with and shipped quickly and safely. We just need to be careful we haven't developed a hair trigger on possible issues due to the actions of other retailers.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i made two orders on friday with them, one for a pre-order one for another item that is listed as in stock. ive heard nothing back from them on if/when the instock item will be shipped. little worrying

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    i made two orders on friday with them, one for a pre-order one for another item that is listed as in stock. ive heard nothing back from them on if/when the instock item will be shipped. little worrying
    Just give it a couple days then send an email.

I had to to ask 2 times in last fortnight for some stuff to get shipped, so you are not the only one

I wrote them asking about their refund policy on late pre-orders this morning. No reply yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Just give it a couple days then send an email.

I had to to ask 2 times in last fortnight for some stuff to get shipped, so you are not the only one
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    I wrote them asking about their refund policy on late pre-orders this morning. No reply yet.
    Check your spam/filtered mail. My TLTC replies often get filtered for some reason.

I am still waiting on a response to a shipping request I've sent a few times...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

nothing in spam. the last time I corresponded with them about an ebay item, it took three emails before I got a reply.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got notification that my instock item had shipped about 1hr after i posted

still no reply to my enquire about pre-orders. In the meantime, the item I was looking at (TR Sixshot) has been sold out.

just got a reply - refund of payment if item is a month late.