Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Thread: OTCA Stop Motion Project?

Another shameless update.

The project is still coming along, it's not dead. I'm actually storyboarding the very last fight scene!

Glad to hear it's slowly coming along dude, patience & persistence will yield the best result IMO - Looking forward to any future developments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Glad to hear it's slowly coming along dude, patience & persistence will yield the best result IMO - Looking forward to any future developments.
    Did it. Finally, after some procrastination I finally gave myself that one more push and storyboards are finally done. They're ugly as heck but good enough to make a decent outline of how I want to pose my figures. There's probably a couple more scenes/shots that could be added in but now it's time to throw it all together into a test-storyboard film and guestimate the total running time. A hollywood movie apparently has 600-700 shots in it. Mine has about 800+. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Did it. Finally, after some procrastination I finally gave myself that one more push and storyboards are finally done. They're ugly as heck but good enough to make a decent outline of how I want to pose my figures. There's probably a couple more scenes/shots that could be added in but now it's time to throw it all together into a test-storyboard film and guestimate the total running time. A hollywood movie apparently has 600-700 shots in it. Mine has about 800+. Lol
    keep up the good work dude
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    really looking forward to this keep up the good work!!!

Excellent, great to hear man - Slow & steady dude, looking forward to seeing what's next.

A teaser-title for this stop motion movie!

3rd proof-read is done, added some extra shots. Am really happy with the final script and will now match the storyboards to the script, record all lines as a draft and make a storyboard movie then will move onto shooting the real thing!

when do you need the recordings dude
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    when do you need the recordings dude
    Take your time, in no rush yet.

Also don't record any lines yet by the way as there have been changes to the script, I will update once I'm done with the draft movie.

Oh yeah I want to add some female voices for some bots/cons for this project to avoid a complete sausage-fest of a project!