Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Masterpiece Acid Storm mid-2013

Mixed feelings for me. Not an absolute must but I'd rather wait for pictures to arise, seeing as we don't know exactly what we're getting.

I think camo could look good as silly as it is. I hope they don't give it a gradient though, because I think that looks tacky on the current MP Sunstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I think camo could look good as silly as it is. I hope they don't give it a gradient though, because I think that looks tacky on the current MP Sunstorm.
    Exactly my thoughts dude, something akin (Or a little better) to the Classicsverse figure would be sweet IMO.

ARE THEY INSANE ??? am i the only one here extremely ticked off half the Mp line are seekers do they want us to have one every day of the week ? they can't really expect people to buy this i mean lets look at all the seekers

Mp green starscream

MP starscream hasbro version

Mp ghost starscream

Mp thundercracker

Mp skywarp

Mp Starscream v2

Mp thundercracker V2

Mp sunstorm

Another mp green scream ???

Mp - the inetivable skywarp v2

Really now a whole army this is really easy money I'm afraid i think their starting to milk us for money i hope they don't start thinking that we will buy anything that has the name masterpiece on it.

They may as well get as much as they can from the mold. As you can see, many like this, yet some don't. All collectors are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    They may as well get as much as they can from the mold. As you can see, many like this, yet some don't. All collectors are different.
    turns out he's already for sale http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/inde...howtopic=37685

Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    ARE THEY INSANE ??? am i the only one here extremely ticked off half the Mp line are seekers do they want us to have one every day of the week ? they can't really expect people to buy this i mean lets look at all the seekers

Mp green starscream

MP starscream hasbro version

Mp ghost starscream

Mp thundercracker

Mp skywarp

Mp Starscream v2

Mp thundercracker V2

Mp sunstorm

Another mp green scream ???

Mp - the inetivable skywarp v2

Really now a whole army this is really easy money I'm afraid i think their starting to milk us for money i hope they don't start thinking that we will buy anything that has the name masterpiece on it.
    To be fair hasbro has only released the three main seekers. I would of preferred sunstorm but acid storm is cool and I'll pick it up if I see it in store.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    That's a custom by the sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    That's a custom by the sound of it.
    Maybe too bad the pic's are blocked i am tempted to make an account just to view them but....

@waxpython - well.... they've yet to do the conehead seekers!

but at least they're doing it with autobots too now, sideswipe, red alert, tigertrack, sunstreaker? and then prowl, smokescreen and bluestreak

and the reason why? a new guy took over the MP designing role and decided he wanted to enforce scale a better design and accessories which made the toy more of a "Masterpiece"

which was why MP-10 had roller included and then spike but unfortunately Huffer couldn't be budgeted in.

MP-11 got the coronation set

MP-12 got shoulder missile, piledrivers

MP-13 storage for 3 cassettes and eject function, energon cube, display panel on the chest and hand scanner.

MP-14 head sparks

so yeah, I have MP-03 & 04 and am of the opinion that MP-10 & 11 are better than their originals.

but yes, the amount of money poured into collecting this line is pretty steep. but no, they don't expect you to buy each and every seeker but they probably want you to.