Page 77 of 163 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081828797 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Link link.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Link link.
    sweet. was wondering when it would come after samus

I'm so bummed about Link. Those lips look terrible. There's hardly any detail. Really disappointing. I'll still order him though, just because it's Link.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    I'm so bummed about Link. Those lips look terrible. There's hardly any detail. Really disappointing. I'll still order him though, just because it's Link.
    what kind of detail is he missing?

Link pre-orders are up at Amiami.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    Now the lips bug me too...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Link pre-orders are up at Amiami.

Now the lips bug me too...
    i think they're fine... i mean do you want him to have pink lipstick on or something? xD

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i think they're fine... i mean do you want him to have pink lipstick on or something? xD
    Color, shape and placement seems off.

In regards to the detail missing - his chainmail armor has no detail/texture at all, it's just flat silver. His clothing in general just looks very flat and bleh. And his pants are waaaaay too yellow.

The lips look wrong for several reasons - the colour looks off, the paintwork seems like they were far too heavy handed with the paint, he reminds me of a kid with chocolate smeared all over their mouth. His angry face isn't as bad though, thankfully. His other face on the other hand looks kinda derpy.

A lot of people seem to be bitching about the lack of accessories but I think the most important items are there - the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield. What else do you need!? Nothing, that's what.

SS Link is certainly not my favourite Link by far, I would have preferred a OoT or TP Link, but I pre-ordered him quick smart today anyway because it's Link!

Would've liked to have seen some xtra accessories for Link. AFter all the guys has BILLIONS in each new Ninty game. NO bow? Boomerang? Hookshot? I do like that they added toe joints though. Still in two minds as to get this or not. As much as I like Link and Zelda, I hated Skyward sword, so yeh. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Still in two minds as to get this or not. As much as I like Link and Zelda, I hated Skyward sword, so yeh. Hmmm
    I haven't even played SS yet and I'm not sure if I ever will (the Wii is in the family TV room so I don't get to play it much unless I'm playing with the fam) but I still ordered Link because I'm a Zelda fan and it's Link, even if it's SS Link, it's still Link.