Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2631  
Old 23rd September 2017, 12:44 AM
Tropisetron's Avatar
Tropisetron Tropisetron is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 22nd Feb 2008
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Please launch with Victoria fair trading as stated we like all complaints going to one same place.


Why victoria and not where PC is based in Qld?

It'll be handy to have the email of vic fair trading posted here. I'll be more than happy to put a complain in
Reply With Quote
  #2632  
Old 23rd September 2017, 02:33 AM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,623
Default

https://online.justice.vic.gov.au/ca...lcomplaint.doj

ABN is Victoria, more importantly I need you to understand we should stand as one and agree. Likewise I can launch in wa.

The whole point is to just launch it at one place till Victoria get sick and tired of complaints of pc. Trust me this will eventually work out to be better. Someone is going to say not another pc complaint.

Also I have read people getting response and partial resolution from Victoria, so is not just a blind recommendation here.
Reply With Quote
  #2633  
Old 23rd September 2017, 10:52 PM
TRON TRON is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 18th Jun 2017
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
https://online.justice.vic.gov.au/ca...lcomplaint.doj

ABN is Victoria, more importantly I need you to understand we should stand as one and agree. Likewise I can launch in wa.

The whole point is to just launch it at one place till Victoria get sick and tired of complaints of pc. Trust me this will eventually work out to be better. Someone is going to say not another pc complaint.

Also I have read people getting response and partial resolution from Victoria, so is not just a blind recommendation here.
Thanks for the link
Reply With Quote
  #2634  
Old 24th September 2017, 05:52 AM
Nighthawkblack Nighthawkblack is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 17th Nov 2016
Location: Stewart
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
Why victoria and not where PC is based in Qld?

It'll be handy to have the email of vic fair trading posted here. I'll be more than happy to put a complain in
I also would like to know the answer to this. We could all be together but standing in the wrong place so stregnth in numbers is not necessarily right. Why would we file in the place they are not registered?


Are they in QLD or Victoria?
Reply With Quote
  #2635  
Old 24th September 2017, 10:24 AM
llamatron llamatron is online now
Rank 7 - Section Mod
 
Join Date: 29th Dec 2007
Location: Perth
Posts: 2,520
Default

I believe they operate out of Qld but they're registered in Vic.
__________________
SALES THREAD 2017
Reply With Quote
  #2636  
Old 24th September 2017, 11:24 AM
ampoldj's Avatar
ampoldj ampoldj is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 28th Jan 2015
Location: ACT
Posts: 1,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
I believe they operate out of Qld but they're registered in Vic.
Tried to fill out the form but which address do i write down as even their site says the paradise point QLD?
Reply With Quote
  #2637  
Old 24th September 2017, 12:38 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
Tried to fill out the form but which address do i write down as even their site says the paradise point QLD?
Qld address

As stated file with Victoria fair trading. It doesn't matter. What matters is all file under one agency so they get a better view of the amount of complaints.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.