Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Late Intro Thread!

Talking The Late Intro Thread!

Hi,
    I forgot this section even existed, so I never got around to introducing myself. I've been here for a while now, so most will know me (such as gok and liege). This is a place where people who forgot to introduce themselves can get themselves to doing it. (still late though)

As for myself, I grew up watching G1 reruns during 2004-5 and I was a huge fan ever since. even though I grew up with Cybertron toys (most badly damaged by myself), I have managed to stay a fan throughout the years. As of now, I wish to extend my collection, especially through G1 toys and classicsverse toys. My little brother is also a fan (not as enthusiastic about it) who (to my dismay) also wants classicsverse toys. (coincidence?) I am not afraid to show my tf love and I hope to get some reviews going (or minecraft videos)
    P.S: i think it's a little late for the "welcome to the forum" picture

you're getting my pic anyway!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

hi!

Hello and Welcome!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Better late than never!!

I myself never started any intro threads way back .... I just posted away in all the threads that interest me. by the time I realized I should've I've already been theforum for half a year, actively conversing with a lot of people hehehe. now, yeeeaaaars on I felt , meh id just make sure to welcome every new member hehehe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

You are officially welcomed
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

IMO Cybertron gave us the best of the Unicron Trilogy/Armadaverse series. Do you still have your Cybertron figures? I always took care of my toys as a kid, so thankfully most of my G1 collection "survived" my childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    IMO Cybertron gave us the best of the Unicron Trilogy/Armadaverse series. Do you still have your Cybertron figures? I always took care of my toys as a kid, so thankfully most of my G1 collection "survived" my childhood.
    Yes, I still have them all. (not great condition) My first was Cybertron prime and I LOVED that figure, like a brother. It's ironic because I asked for an Optimus prime for Christmas (thinking g1 toys still were sold) and i got one. My brother got Megatron and my little bro got Cybertron landmine. I remember on that day, I tried to fold his legs back instead of forwards because I distinctly remembered how G1 Op transformed. I was so confused. I ended up losing the matrix and I have always wanted another. I, of course wanted Starscream (Cybertron) because he was huge and I loved playing with that guy. he was about half my height! Imagine if I somehow got fort max, that would be awesome. I can name all my Cybertron figs if you want:
    Optimus (normal version)
    Megatron (bought off my bro)
    Vector Prime (broke his electronics)
    Wing Saber
    Starscream
    Leobreaker
    Crosswise & Thundercracker (2-pack)
    Clocker (movie style)
    Wreckloose
    Undermine
    Armourhide
    Backstop
    So anyway, the thing that was really the odd one out was my universe buckethead (still have) and I am so anxious now to get the other constructicons. I also got the robot heroes 5- pack and protoform Starscream when I was younger and that's about my childhood's worth of tfs.
    For some reason, I really liked playing with backstop.
    Oh yeah and the gigantion mini-con team

Stupid Google chrome auto-correct!!

A belated welcome then =D

Aaaah Backstop... I wouldn't shake his hand though, who knows where it's been
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]