Page 138 of 163 FirstFirst ... 118128133134135136137138139140141142143148158 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

look what arrived!!lucky i didn't miss out on this reissue this time round.... Figma Asuna from sword art online...one of my all time favourite anime....

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    look what arrived!!lucky i didn't miss out on this reissue this time round.... Figma Asuna from sword art online...one of my all time favourite anime....
    I'm jealous! Mine is still waiting to come in-stock, can't wait!

Speaking of which, just started watching Knights of Sidonia, very nice... I'll probably get the figma now
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post

Speaking of which, just started watching Knights of Sidonia, very nice... I'll probably get the figma now
    The slippery slope

And for you SAO Asuna lovers:

New preorder coming up apparently today

The face in the second pic might be the GSC online preorder bonus.

Also another boatgirl that will have a preorder soon (and protector of Kitakami) is Ooi.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post

yeah the second season just about to finish i think ....

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    The slippery slope

And for you SAO Asuna lovers:
    i wasn't thinking about getting this one....but the pic with the wings looks great.... you're killing me with all these pictures!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post

Nice picture of Sakura done by someone else.
    WOW!! are those accessories with the figure or custom made?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    WOW!! are those accessories with the figure or custom made?
    The flames look like they are from the bandai flame effect set. Dunno about the thing shes standing on, but the scepter will be hers.

Sword Art Online II: Asuna ALO ver.

Release Date: Dec-2015

"We will meet again. No matter what."

From the anime series "Sword Art Online II" comes a figma of the heroine known as the "Berserk Healer", Asuna as her ALfheim Online avatar!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -Her rapier is included as her weapon of choice, as well as the legendary weapon, the Crest of Yggdrasil.
    -The included wing parts are not only articulated, but can also be attached and removed with ease.
    -She comes with a gentle smiling expression, a shouting expression for combat and a confident grinning expression.
    -An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of figma Asuna: ALO ver. from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Smiling Expression as a bonus!

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Updates and delays list for this month:

GSC SHIPPING UPDATE

>Shipping out from GSC on the 28th July 2015:
    Max Factory - figma Rin Shibuya: CINDERELLA PROJECT ver.

>Delayed from July 2015 to August 2015:
    Max Factory - figma Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver.
    Max Factory - figma Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas)

Valkyrie's SDF:

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura Kinomoto Uniform ver

Release Date: Jan-2016

"My name is Sakura Kinomoto. I'm in fourth grade at Tomoeda Elementary."

From the masterpiece shoujo manga series "Cardcaptor Sakura" comes a figma of the main character Sakura Kinomoto wearing her school uniform!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -She comes with her standard face, a gentle smiling face as well as her famous scared expression.
    -Her school bag is included to match with her uniform, and an alternate head part with a hat is also included.
    -Sakura-chan's beloved skates are included together with alternate arm and leg parts wearing protective pads. Kerberos (Kero-chan) is also included!
    -The expression parts are all interchangeable with the previously released figma Sakura Kinomoto, and Kero-chan's head parts can also be interchanged.

GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of figma Sakura Kinomoto: School Uniform ver. from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Clow Card Book as a bonus!

Last edited by valkyrie_76; 26th July 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Valkyrie's SDF:

figma - Bruce Lee

Release Date: Nov-2015

The undying action star Bruce Lee is coming back as a figma!
    As part of the 75th anniversary of Bruce Lee's birthday, the legendary action star has come back as a figma to show off his moves once again!

-A flexible plastic is used at his chest, hips and other areas, allowing his appearance to be preserved without compromising posability.
    -He comes with an expressionless face, a shouting expression as well as a glaring expression to switch between.
    -The included nunchaku make use of a real chain, allowing for all sorts of epic action poses.
    -An articulated figma stand is included.
    Last edited by valkyrie_76; 26th July 2015 at 12:51 PM.

Valkyrie's SDF: