Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 283843444546474849505152535868 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wait for a reissue

I just noticed that amiami have 1.4 million likes on Facebook explains why the site crashes and things sell out in seconds.

Unhappy

No reason why bandai is still so stupid and not meet demand. Is pre order. Free money but oh well.

Missed this metal build.. oh well..

Does anyone know when the Red/Blue frame will go up for preorder. I dont want to miss it this time.

VGM out...

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post

Does anyone know when the Red/Blue frame will go up for preorder. I dont want to miss it this time.

VGM out...
    You can try gginfinite as it is in U.S. Or bbts for freedom.

No news yet for red or blue frame ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    I just noticed that amiami have 1.4 million likes on Facebook explains why the site crashes and things sell out in seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post

VGM out...
    Yeah don't worry ill post it up when it get released for preorder ..... i want it as well...

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    You can try gginfinite as it is in U.S. Or bbts for freedom.

No news yet for red or blue frame ATM.
    I really hate the preorder madness!! i was pressing that refresh button for more than 2 hours!!
    Amiami is just getting too popular now....
    Lucky i found a local distributor in aus so i don't have to go thru that now...it abit more expensive but at least im supporting local and talking to the manager that will bring in more opportunities to get exclusive that was only available in japan which will be set aside for aus market, so how cool is that ... cause they actually see that we are serious buyers of their product... they only care about the stats so you should support local....
    Also now gunpla Australia manage to get us in their promotion ....
    So when ever you buy any kit that from an official dealer you get a code to win prizes.... Man look at that PG bundle!!!you actually get all of them !! so good luck.... On facebook ...last year all the regular didn't win anything but one kid that bought a $20 kit got the code and won the PG pack!! how lucky was that..

..... so no more ordering for Nippon Yasan... im totally boycotting them now.... still hasn't refund my preorder yet but taken the money already out and but canceled my order !!

Also i got my prize for winning the Wings competition....An MG Astray blue frame D
    I was actually eyeing that for a while to get ....so very happy about that ...
    Now i got a backlog of gundam to build and paint ....red zeta, gray zeta and now this...
    Last edited by lancalot; 3rd July 2015 at 05:20 PM.

did this one last night .... a banshee head base from the hobby japan magazine... i was expecting it to be a lot larger than it is...it just slightly bigger than the perfect grade head ....

i'll paint it later on ...

I so bloody wish that all macross and Gundam toys go under tamashii exclusive.
    I won't boycott ny but I now don't give much of a care if I miss out. Rather giving a F it attitude and say to myself "you didn't want my money " too bad.

Buy other stuff, cannot be stuff refreshing whole day just to be caught out when I go to bath or attend other stuff. Is pathetic and not productive.

I never understood the "refreshing the page all day". Dont items get released at a certain time?

I have completely given up on AmiAmi for anything popular. I go to the lesser known sites and have those open when I am looking to preorder a crazy popular item, it seems to work so far. Just need to know when and what time and Ill set up. haha.

Thanks for offering to let us know Lancalot!

Stupid thing is Amiami is actually reliable for transformers mp.

The main problem is bandai themselves.
    They are just not being smart about accepting pre orders and making to demand. Instead probably gave Amiami like 10 units and ny may have 20 and so on.

The fact that they are all sold out within less than minute, it isn't rocket science to figure out "we can make more money and sell more".

If I could talk to bandai ceo about it I would but there is no way to leave feedback.

I think only a handful of shops show what time it will be released. Hlj is the worst of the lot. Not only they don't tell you but there is like no proper page to see new release products.