Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Xin - 3rd Party - In-stock/Pre-order/After-sale - update

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    Sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Sold out?
    yes, last night. I wish I had imported more.

I was going to keep one for myself, but I changed my mind. Selling the last one so I can have money to keep Fanshobby Repugnus.

yes, last night. I wish I had imported more.

I was going to keep one for myself, but I changed my mind. Selling the last one so I can have money to keep Fanshobby Repugnus.
    Darn I was going to buy one too, great price T-T
    If you get more Phoenix's in (and for that matter the mp monsterbots) let me know, chances are good I'll buy a Phoenix at that price!
    Last edited by DarkHyren; 1st October 2017 at 06:35 PM.

Hi all

I have to inform you guys that, for the following two weeks from 1st Oct 2017, my wife, Savier will be expecting to give birth to our second baby. We don't know exactly when it starts though.

So if you order something and doesn't see shipping update on the next business day, it might mean it happens and I don't have time to respond on this forum or email or facebook. I will check my mobile apps from time to time, you can ask for refund, if you don't, your item will be shipped immediately we get all things sorted out. It should be within a week maximum after the....say contraction or water break.

For orders that came till last weekend, all will be shipped out on Monday morning (2nd Oct 2017), unless the water break right now while I am typing.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Darn I was going to buy one too, great price T-T
    If you get more Phoenix's in (and for that matter the mp monsterbots) let me know, chances are good I'll buy a Phoenix at that price!
    I will have another 2 FT10 Phoenix on the way. ETA arriving in 15 days. This is going to be my final two until next round FT's official reissue. Even my supplier runs out of stock after sending me this pair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlRLka-OdWE

In case you bought Perfect Effect PC-16 cab upgrade, this video shows you how to store Titan Master head with this upgrade. So you don't have to buy PC15 to make your toy playable.

Hi all

I have to inform you guys that, for the following two weeks from 1st Oct 2017, my wife, Savier will be expecting to give birth to our second baby. We don't know exactly when it starts though.

So if you order something and doesn't see shipping update on the next business day, it might mean it happens and I don't have time to respond on this forum or email or facebook. I will check my mobile apps from time to time, you can ask for refund, if you don't, your item will be shipped immediately we get all things sorted out. It should be within a week maximum after the....say contraction or water break.

For orders that came till last weekend, all will be shipped out on Monday morning (2nd Oct 2017), unless the water break right now while I am typing.

thx

Congrats bro!

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Congrats bro!
    thx.
    I bought a Victorion set since I knew this is a girl, for her gift maybe when she is 5 year old.

Default our facebook account

Hi

I have been using facebook for a month, now have more than 240+ friends. Please follow our facebook.

We update every day.