Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Newbie signing on here, located in Sydney. Have been browsing TF forums and websites online for a while now after deciding to add a couple of new items to my collection, this board looked the best and friendliest (+ it's Aussie!) so have signed up.

I'm a G1 TF tragic/geek/fan since first watching the cartoon when it hit the screens back in the 80's as a kid, I've recently found all my old TF toys packed in shoeboxes at my mums house
    Will get them all out and take some pics over the coming weeks (got some Voltron and other things that may be of interest in there too!).

Have purchased some TF items sporadically over the recent years, t-shirts, G1 DVD boxsets and Blurays, anniversary Optimus Prime re-issue, some Takara smallest TF's, but most recently picked up a Masterpiece Megatron a few days ago after finding a sealed minty fresh one for sale in Aus, had to have it!
    Next on my list is MP-04 Convoy, but that looks like it'll cost $300-350
    I was actually set on getting MP-10 but after reading the review (on here, thanks!) and seeing the size difference to MP-05 plus that a local release is likely I'll go for the MP-04.

Anyways enough of my rambling for now, bah weep granah weep ninni bong!

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome aboard to OCD central

Hello!!

Welcome to the boards brother!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Sure hope you enjoy your time here dude, it's a fun place with great people all sharing wide and varying opinions.
    Looking forward to seeing your photos dude, especially attic relics! (Voltron & others included!) ; MP-04 is an awesome figure and I highly recommend him as an owner of both MP-04 & 05, indeed he's a bit pricey (I paid $250 at Target back in the day for MP-04) but he is certainly well worth it so keep your eye's peeled for anything between $250-$325 if they're including postage IMO.

On to the formalities...
    So who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticons?

Welcome to the OzFormers forum.

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!!
    Glad you decided to sign up!

Looking forward to your posting of pics of your collection. It's good your folks didnt throw your stuff out or as some of the members here have experienced- garage sale victims... and these are G1 figs you say.... excellent!!

Erm how do you pronounce your ID, Seņor or just senor - sen-or
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I've spent a bit of time on here already reading up on info and going through pics of peoples amazing collections, I can see myself getting into a lot of trouble as a result but hopefully I'll be able to resist temptation of going crazy with collecting!
    In saying that, I'm currently looking for a new house so hopefully I find one with some space somewhere to setup a little display of some of my figures

Hursticon, thanks for the info; fave character would be a close call between Optimus and Jazz, don't really have a preference between Autobots or Decepticons.

liegeprime, yeah made sure the TF stuff was kept safe! Oh and the username would be pronounced Seņor, nothing to do with TF, just keeping the same as the username I use on other forums (car stuff mainly) to keep it simple.