Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

As a bit of an update, TLTC contacted me via Facebook after seeing my post here and let me know that the Misfires had come in and everyone who had preordered had received them. They explained that sometimes they have supplier issues and can't always pass on information they don't have, and (rather bluntly) that they had refunded me as requested.

I replied to them, saying my issue with them wasn't suppliers (which happens), or the fact they refunded (which they did), it was communication, plain and simple, and the fact that out of all the options I presented, they took the easy way out.

I also pointed out in this thread that communication (or lack thereof) is one of the gripes that this thread has and hoped that they would continue to improve this for other customers in the future so they didn't end up feeling the same way I did.

At least you know that SOMEone is listening!

Thank you for sharing, I have had good dealings with them myself so far, but do agree that their communication could be stronger.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yeah I'd love to know why my Deluxe Terrorcons haven't shipped but I can't get a response out of them. Communication is key.

I've just recently received an email from TLTC saying all of my POTP Wave 2 & 3 preorders have shipped. This includes a lot of Deluxes including the Terrorcons and several Prime Masters.

I know people are gun shy about online orders from small Aussie companies given the stunt PC pulled with a lot of us (I'm still down $200) but TLTC haven't done me wrong thus far. Yes their communication is non existent and you have to wait longer than you might want to but the trade off is cheaper prices and a reliable supply of figures that you would otherwise have to hunt for.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yeah I'd love to know why my Deluxe Terrorcons haven't shipped but I can't get a response out of them. Communication is key.
    Mine still haven’t shipped either. Contacted them via email and they said early next week. What bothers me is others have recieved theirs like 2 weeks ago and everything else in the order seems to be in stock including Marvel/Star Wars Black Series which I have also seen others recieve theirs. Honestly don’t know why they are not shipping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Mine still haven’t shipped either. Contacted them via email and they said early next week. What bothers me is others have recieved theirs like 2 weeks ago and everything else in the order seems to be in stock including Marvel/Star Wars Black Series which I have also seen others recieve theirs. Honestly don’t know why they are not shipping them.
    they ship in the order that orders are placed, that might be why yours seems to be so far down the que.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

My order of the Terrorcons and some Black Series figures arrived safely. I ordered these in May for those wondering where they might be in the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My order of the Terrorcons and some Black Series figures arrived safely. I ordered these in May for those wondering where they might be in the queue.
    Ordered April.

I'm still waiting on an order that I paid for back in October

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm still waiting on an order that I paid for back in October
    what item was it? have u tried contacting them through facebook? just message every 48 hrs if they don't reply.

i'm waiting on
    TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY LG-45 TARGETMASTER HOT RODIMUS PRE-TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY LG-46 TARGETMASTER CHAR (KUP) PRE-

They are apparently in stock but i'm waiting for predaking before i get them to ship