Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September 2016 Transformers comics and books

Default September 2016 Transformers comics and books

Transformers comics and books scheduled for release in September, with cover images here.

TRANSFORMERS #57
    (W) John Barber (A/CA) Livio Ramondelli
    TITANS RETURN! Showdown on another world-OPTIMUS PRIME and SOUNDWAVE are face-to-very-unexpected-face with a foe they never thought they’d battle, as SENTINEL PRIME’s scheme unfurrels!

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE #57
    (W) James Roberts (A/CA) Priscilla Tramontano
    END OF THE ROAD! On Luna 1, the scale of SENTINEL PRIME’s ambition becomes shockingly apparent-and while RED ALERT struggles to separate friend from foe, PROWL convinces FORTRESS MAXIMUS to take the ultimate gamble.

TRANSFORMERS TILL ALL ARE ONE #4
    (W) Mairghread Scott (A/CA) Sara Pitre-Durocher
    SWINDLE LIVES! And ONSLAUGHT knows the perfect way to unlock the secrets in his head. As the COMBATICONS rampage through Iacon, can IRONHIDE and his newly formed police force stop them before they annihilate STARSCREAM-and anyone else who gets in their way?

REVOLUTION - ROAD TO REVOLUTION SPECIAL
    (W) John Barber & Various (A) Robert Atkins & Various (CA) Pop Mhan
    Ten years of TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE comics have led to this month's REVOLUTION! This bargain-priced bonanza presents five key stories that have paved the road to the universe being born this month! From the first-ever IDW Transformers comic to the Karen Traviss G.I. JOE, the building blocks of this universe have been growing for years!

REVOLUTION #1 (OF 5)
    (W) Cullen Bunn, John Barber (A) Fico Ossio (CA) Tradd Moore
    THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! Explosions rip across the Earth-and all signs of blame point to OPTIMUS PRIME and the TRANSFORMERS! G.I. JOE refuses to go quietly-and they assemble heroes big enough to stop the invaders! ACTION MAN and M.A.S.K. fight for humanity-but where do ROM and the MICRONAUTS stand? Celebrating more than a decade of stories by IDW and HASBRO, this unprecedented bi-weekly event draws everything together-and leaves nothing standing. The REVOLUTION is here-TAKE A STAND!

REVOLUTION #2 (OF 5)
    (W) Cullen Bunn, John Barber (A) Fico Ossio (CA) Tradd Moore
    ROM-A MURDERER?! That's what OPTIMUS PRIME and the TRANSFORMERS think-and right or wrong, there's only one outcome: all-out war! Meanwhile, G.I. JOE turns to the one person who can save the world from ultimate destruction-MILES MAYHEM!

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE TP VOL 10
    W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne, Brendan Cahill (CA) Alex Milne
    Megatron has rejected his past, but that doesn’t keep him safe from the Decepticon Justice Division. Meanwhile, Getaway is staging a mutiny on the Lost Light, all leading to a climactic showdown, and not everyone will come out the other side. Collects issues #50-55.
    Upcoming TPBs & Books.
    -- More Than Meets The Eye Volume 10 (issues 50-55) - October 11th (was September 13th, then September 27th)
    -- Transformers Volume 10 (issues 50-55) - October 18th (was October 4th)
    -- Collection Phase 2 Volume 4 HC (Monstrosity, RID 12-18, MTMTE 14-16) - October 25th (was September 6th, then September 20th)
    -- Autocracy Trilogy HC (Autocracy, Monstrocity, Primacy) - December 27th
    -- Till All Are One Volume 1 (issues 1-4) - January 3rd
    -- Titans Return (One-shot, MTMTE 56-57, Transformers 56-57) - January 10th
    -- Movie Collection Volume 2 (Defiance, Alliance, ROTF) - January 10th
    -- Transformers Classics Compendium Volume 1 (Marvel US Gen1 issues 1-50) - January 10th
    -- Revolution (issues 0-5) - January 17th
    -- Classics UK Volume 6 (issues 181-214) - January 24th
    -- Revolution: Heroes (MASK, ROM, GIJoe, Micronauts, Action Man) - February 7th
    -- Revolution: Transformers (MTMTE Revolution, Transformers Revolution, TAAO Revolution, 2015 Holiday Special) - February 14th
    -- Collection Phase 2 Volume 5 HC (Primacy, RID 19-22, MTMTE 17-22) - February 21st
    June 2016 comics and books

July 2016 comics and books

August 2016 comics and books

September 2016 comics and books

October 2016 comics and books

November 2016 comics and books

Last edited by griffin; 25th September 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Just noting that another two TPBs have been delayed in the last month...

-- Transformers Robots in Disguise Animated: More Than Meets The Eye (2 episodes) – August 2nd (was June 28th)
    -- More Than Meets The Eye Volume 10 (issues 50-55) - September 27th (was September 13th)

What's an "unfurrels"? (not a facetious question, I genuinely don't recognise this word)

I saw that and guessed that it was just a spelling error for the word unfurl, which means to his secret plan being fully revealed (like unfurling a map).
    I thought you'd be used to their spelling errors and typos by now...

Just added in the Revolution comics, as I just found that they start in September and are the crossover story between Transformers and other IDW comics, but wasn't included on the TFW news page.

It's still a whole month away, but IDW have released a preview for issue one of the new Revolution comic, to be out in comic stores September 14th.

They have also released the full issue 0 for people to read, from their online store here.

Well its been fun IDW, but I'm really skeptical about this whole Revolution nonsense.

So skip it and keep collecting the regular TF comics? I skipped most of Infestation (only collected the issues which were published in Transformers).

I have absolutely ZERO interest in any of the properties involved in the universe outside of Transformers, and I really have no problem testing out a few issues and abandoning Transformers comics yet again if the quality is no longer there (left IDW during AHM until MTMTE, except for Last Stand of the Wreckers, maybe a couple of spotlights) and comics are expensive. I have plenty of other comics to fill the gap.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

War Within came early, picked up mine last Thursday. I never got to complete the original run so I am super excited!