Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 125135140141142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Picked up Lego Voltron from "I'm Rick Jame Bricks". Biggest Lego set I've ever purchased. Mrs looked at me like I was nuts
    Enjoy it, I certainly did

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Enjoy it, I certainly did
    Already built Black & Red lions, will see if I get them done by the end of the week. As an added treat, I've ordered Lego paladins from Mr. Brix. Will hopefully get them by the end of the week.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

ages ago over time i started grabbing some of the current speed champions sets. just started building a few recently. they mostly seem to have a very similar foundation and styles but differing details. i am liking them so far. anyone else collecting this range? once i get around to one day doing all my modular buildings i imagine them rolling down the streets out front.

Got a Voltron set on sale from David Jones! Now sitting proudly on the top of my pile of shame 😁🙄

My son buys the Lego Speed sets. I think they are really well done.

The engineering on the Lego Voltron is awesome. The way they do the leg transformation and lock them in is ingenious.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Got a Voltron set on sale from David Jones! Now sitting proudly on the top of my pile of shame 😁🙄
    Got the Creator Carousel for the family. I'm going to be able to make a wall out of the pile of shame soon...

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    ages ago over time i started grabbing some of the current speed champions sets. just started building a few recently. they mostly seem to have a very similar foundation and styles but differing details. i am liking them so far. anyone else collecting this range? once i get around to one day doing all my modular buildings i imagine them rolling down the streets out front.
    Love them, been picking them up for a few years now. Ive got most of the individual & Ferrari F1 cars & the large Ferrari racing garage set. I've been eyeing off the Porsche retro 2 pack along with the older Mclaren F1 set.

My son has the Porsche set. Definitely worth getting. The green 911 is really well done.

Yeah, I think I'll buy it the next time there's a 20% sale on Lego. Ive been walking past it enough times, eyeing it off, I may as well commit :P

My brother got me the TRON set for Xmas, really cool & fun wish they would do more.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot