Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Classics

Default Japanese Classics

From the current topic here:
    http://otca.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3439
    Posted by STL:
    http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&...800&start=0

Pretty cool apps of the legs and arms. Prime particularly is a nice touch than those bare shoulders. I'm not sure why there's that blue bit on the front of the truck though. BB's paint job is smashing too and I love how the jetski at the back is in better colours now too.

Borgeman, I think you should knock off these guys for your missing classics.

BTW F--- TFW2005, their threads are absolutely useless these days.

I think the repaint of Megatron is cool for the jap version but they might as well paint it to have the G1 looks

I just want the wings gone. He's pretty good. Optimus isn't exactly G1 so I'd rather Megs not be too either.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I really like the repaint of Megatron! A lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STL
    I just want the wings gone. He's pretty good. Optimus isn't exactly G1 so I'd rather Megs not be too either.
    It's not so much the non-G1 colours of Hasbro's Classics Megatron that bugs me, but the fact that the colours are just plain bad and really make it look like a little kid's toy gun. I much prefer the colours on Takara's version - sure, the G1 homage is nice, but aside from that I much prefer the silver, black and red over bright day-glo orange and green.

benben2142 Guest

Omg meagtro looks awsome unlike hasbro's one whinch looks like a homeless freck the paint detail is great I don't really like that red but It fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Omg meagtro looks awsome unlike hasbro's one whinch looks like a homeless freck the paint detail is great I don't really like that red but It fits in.
    benben, it's 2008 and i would suggest it's time you improve on your typing skills, check spelling errors and use punctuations please?

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Benben, I really don't mean to say I'm dyslexic or say I can't read... but what's meagtro whinch freck? Is it like a dotted meagre whinch?

I can't see a big difference between these classics and the U.S ones but then again I haven't got my reading glasses on.