Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Ozformer Awards voting

Thumbs up 2017 Ozformer Awards voting

It's that time of year again!

Time to think back over Transformers in the last year and cast your votes for your favourite toys, comics, characters, news and more.

This is the 10th Ozformers fan awards (yes, ten already).

All questions are optional so if there's an topic/area that you're not interested in feel free to skip it. If I left an option out you wanted to vote for use the comments box at the end of each page.

Some of the most recent releases (like those from the last few weeks of 2017 such as early POTP toys and MP Sunstreaker) aren't included on purpose and will be in next year's awards.

Voting has closed. Results will be published on Australia Day 2018.

Your Ozformers username is required for voting, but it doesn't take long to register if you are not already a member here (you can even vote while waiting for your registration to be activated by one of the staff). All responses will be treated anonymously and not shared with anyone.

For a nostalgic look back on the last nine Ozformers awards results...
    2016 Ozformer Awards
    2015 Ozformer Awards
    2014 Ozformer Awards
    2013 Ozformer Awards
    2012 Ozformer Awards
    2011 Ozformer Awards
    2010 Ozformer Awards
    2009 Ozformer Awards
    2008 Ozformer Awards
    Last edited by Paulbot; 25th January 2018 at 06:40 PM.

I was hoping I could vote on the worst news of 2017 which is clearly POTP toys in Japan are identical to Hasbro's.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I was hoping I could vote on the worst news of 2017 which is clearly POTP toys in Japan are identical to Hasbro's.
    I try to keep things positive!

Done! I would also like to cast my unofficial vote on Takara’s POTP carryover as the worst.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Done, was surprised how little I got this year, I think I am starting to be a little more selective with my collection.

Although this year with more combiners coming it may be an expensive year.

Voted. Many thanks again Paulbot, for the stellar efforts in putting this together!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Voted. Many thanks again Paulbot, for the stellar efforts in putting this together!
    ...and props for the question "Favourite Deception/Evil Character in TLK?" and having the answer "The watch that killed Hitler" as a possible answer. That gave me a laugh.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Thanks again Paulbot.

I left so much blank that it made me realise how little official product I bought this year. A few masterpiece figures and 2 or 3 Titans Return figures. And next year will probably be even less.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Well, it was this time last year that I had my campaign team in top gear, kissing hands and shaking babies to win me the OzF Member of the Year. Will be interesting to see who will be my successor.

Now I know everyone will just want to vote for me again. But try to think of a category where I am not number one, then vote for that person. For instance you could vote for the member that is the most:

Sexy
    Knowledgeable
    Amusing
    Inspiring
    Well Informed
    Fragrant
    Intelligent
    Pretty
    Refined
    Person that brings the most hope to the masses in an ever increasingly chaotic world
    Humble

er..... ok. Well that doesn't work cause you'll still all just vote for me. Sigh... this is harder than I thought.

Just vote for a mate then - I'm voting for 1AZREAL1 because without him this yokel would still be lost on the labyrinth of Sydney trains trying to get home from the PotP event at Hasbro - you rock mate!

Thanks once again Paulbot...