Page 111 of 151 FirstFirst ... 91101106107108109110111112113114115116121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    That's good to hear! I really wanted a Megatron as my young one loves jets / spaceship thingys but there has been none anywhere. If they can limit milk formula may be they should as well on heavily discounted stuff
    Sorry mate, if I had've known you were still chasing one I would've held onto one of them for you.

That aside, did you seriously just compare a luxury item to baby formula?

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Sorry mate, if I had've known you were still chasing one I would've held onto one of them for you.

That aside, did you seriously just compare a luxury item to baby formula?
    Well it is all good, found a lone Hound at TK Maxx for $20...would have taken it if it was Megs but just bought a Rescue bots instead for the little ones at same price as he doesn't want to let it go

Anyway, just had bad experience on people hoarding baby formula before that it gave back memories while looking for the 5 bucks toys

bowspearer Guest

Well it is all good, found a lone Hound at TK Maxx for $20...would have taken it if it was Megs but just bought a Rescue bots instead for the little ones at same price as he doesn't want to let it go
    Depending on the series, Rescue Bots "build fine motor skills", so technically you're being a very responsible parent and only buying your child educational toys .

Anyway, just had bad experience on people hoarding baby formula before that it gave back memories while looking for the 5 bucks toys
    All good, and I can appreciate the "my kid has been scammed out of something" gripe; I just find some of the attitudes out there when it comes to TFs and fan entitlement to be just out there. Today on TCCA, someone was actually critical of Hasbro for claiming down on KO makers in China because they were going to miss out on cheaping out on completing their collections (never mind that the scams with KOs have been so prevalent in the past decade that it actually both motivated the creation of high-end tfs and has made it the success that it is).

SMH...….

Kmart Belconnen had two Studio Series Barricades and one Studio Series rusty Bumblebee.

Botbots and Siege at Toyworld now. Saw Deluxe, Voyager, Leader - dude mentioned “micro” guys but I didn’t see them.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Botbots and Siege at Toyworld now. Saw Deluxe, Voyager, Leader - dude mentioned “micro” guys but I didn’t see them.
    Probably meant the battlemasters- for some reason the wave came with Pteraxodon rather than Firebolt.

They also got in a case of Movie Masterpiece Baricades for $160each.

Siege line is indeed at Fyshwick Toyworld, as well as various TLK, Cyberverse, and Studio Series.

Interestingly, the prices for Siege voyagers is the same as for deluxe, so I bought Siege Optimus & Sideswipe for $35 each! Was gonna get Megatron but he looks kinda Cyberversey.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Probably meant the battlemasters- for some reason the wave came with Pteraxodon rather than Firebolt.

They also got in a case of Movie Masterpiece Baricades for $160each.

Either Hasbro AUS didn't get to sell all of their Barricades to TRU before they stopped buying new stock, or they got more in.... at the same time as other countries are getting the next two (VW Bumblebee and Ironhide).

Pteraxodon is wave 2 (with Aimless)... which wouldn't surprise me, as we are so far behind with getting WFC in compared to the rest of the world, that wave 2 is now being released, and we probably didn't get much wave 1 stock into this country... or missed it altogether (like the Micromasters who haven't been seen here yet).

Posted on Seibertron, the Bumblebee Movie Mission Vision toys (Bumblebee & Shatter) were also found at a Toyworld in Canberra.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Posted on Seibertron, the Bumblebee Movie Mission Vision toys (Bumblebee & Shatter) were also found at a Toyworld in Canberra.
    The article is partly BS.

It claims:

Seibertronian Rainmaker found several toys he had not seen on the shelves yet in Ausrtalia. One of them is MPM Barricade for $159.99S AUD
    Yet last I checked, TRU stocked them last year.