Thread: Fan Club comic preview featuring Animated Cheetor and other new Animated characters

Default Fan Club comic preview featuring Animated Cheetor and other new Animated characters

FanPublications has published a two page comic introducing Animated Cheetor.

The strip is a prelude to the comic that will be available with the box set at BotCon.

Page one
    Page two

There are new Animated style designs for Crumplezone and Ransack. There's also a bunch of cameos that include new or obscure Animated versions of existing characters.

Source: Botcon Twitter

The Crumplezone and Ransack appearance makes me wonder if my guess that a Bulkhead and Prowl repaint as those characters might be slightly more possible? If they get an upgrade that is. I liked those two characters from Cybertron so happy to see them getting some more love.

Page One = Meh
    page Two = Sa-weet!

Loving Cheetor but hoping those two Cyberfails stay in the comic and only in the comic.

What does the Autobot text on the crate on page 1 say?

I was able to read text on page 2...
    * the sign on the door says "Chief."
    * the posters on the wall say, "Wanted: Wasp" and "Wanted: Mudflap"
    * the text on Depth Charge's thingymajig with Cheetor's face on it says "Transfer" but I can't read the next two lines of text and everything else is just scribble.