Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    $28? umm where and how?
    kmart, reduced, then using the 20% off toys

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    kmart, reduced, then using the 20% off toys
    holy crap. just don't think i can honestly resist at that point.
    thanks for the info guys

It's insane huh? Who'd have thought when they were first released for about $100 that they would be discounted as low as $28! For a leader class too...
    The stores must be losing heaps on them, and I don't see why they need to discount so heavily so soon. The movie will help sell anything with TFs, as kids and parents buy other figures that they either like the look of, or thought were/might be in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post

Pre Release version of Movie 2 Toys from China
    Stratosphere (Wave 4), Ravage (Wave 3), Wheelie (Wave 2), Skids (Wave 2), Dead End (Wave 4), Voyager Megatron (Wave 3), MOSC Reverb (Wave 3)

Sadly both Skids and Dead End have sticky paint, so I might end up selling them and getting retail versions.
    Although, i will be getting a "Stratosphere" myself when it becomes available...

I really wish, that his Shuttle Gun came with him "if" not to at least to cover the mounting point they left there.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 18th June 2009 at 11:22 PM.

Aaaaargh so annoyed that I caved and got the Ani Leaders when they were in the $50 - $70 range.

Sort of an acquisition: finally got around to opening one of the Botcon toys I'm keeping - Banzai-tron!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post

Sort of an acquisition: finally got around to opening one of the Botcon toys I'm keeping - Banzai-tron!
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    holy crap. just don't think i can honestly resist at that point.
    thanks for the info guys
    If you see any other leaders let me know aka bulkhead or megatron

Is Supreme rollout prime still around and discounted?

Was a little disappointed not to find Animated leaders in a sotre that had plenty only weeks ago, if anyone in NSW finds them at the discount price, grab them for me (dont care which ones) and let me know so I can reimburse you and come grab them!

Nabbed me Ransack, Depthcharge and a gravitybot Bumblebee to see what they are like ($20 is a much nicer price for a gimmick figure)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Was a little disappointed not to find Animated leaders in a sotre that had plenty only weeks ago, if anyone in NSW finds them at the discount price, grab them for me (dont care which ones) and let me know so I can reimburse you and come grab them!

Nabbed me Ransack, Depthcharge and a gravitybot Bumblebee to see what they are like ($20 is a much nicer price for a gimmick figure)
    Is it worth buying a Gravity Bot for $20? I like the idea behind them but I have a sinking feeling that I'll regret the purchase after a few minutes of playing with it. Could sit it on my work desk though I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Is it worth buying a Gravity Bot for $20? I like the idea behind them but I have a sinking feeling that I'll regret the purchase after a few minutes of playing with it. Could sit it on my work desk though I spose.
    Havent had a chance to open it yet, and wont do until late tonight/tomorrow.

It's certainly a novelty toy, since it is an auto transform, I want to see how it works and then see if I feel confident enough to attempt taking it apart.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)