Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5464697071727374757677787984 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah. Saw the documentary. The audacity of that.

Well. Found a physical Soundwave at Toyworld. I was hoping for a sale at one of the majors for my copy later in the year. At least it is cheaper than online.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Yeah. Saw the documentary. The audacity of that.
    In Kenner's defence, before Star Wars came out nobody knew that it would be so successful - not even George Lucas. Kenner had clearly underestimated demand for the toys. Also, the action figure collecting culture (as we know it today) was arguably born from Star Wars.

I think HLJ have a 31/12 release date on LG Soundwave, and they'd probably get him before any of the Hasbro Asia resellers ... so probably late Jan at the earliest for PC...

Day 26 of waiting for Amazon-purchased MP Primal.

Somehow I have received my shipment notification for MP Thrust from PC but still waiting on Primal.

Inferno and the LG toys for November are on their way. Should get here by Thursday.

Ok my HLJ MPinferno & LG headmasters waiting game is nearing the end, shipped on fri and landed in Syd this morning, so tomo or tue give or take

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Actually the shipment of that toy was pretty quick - it just took 9 months for the order to be fulfilled! I'm just talking about waiting for a toy after it's been sent. So my MP Beast Convoy was posted 11 days ago.

The longest I've had to wait for a shipment from Japan was 23 days (MP Wheeljack). That was stupidly infuriating. In that time I managed to buy a spare MP Wheeljack from another member (and sold off the one that I'd ordered from Amazon after it arrived). So yeah, if anyone in Sydney has a spare MP Optimus Primal they want to sell...
    I ever waited 30 days for ems, yes was not impressed

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Day 26 of waiting for Amazon-purchased MP Primal.
    How does Amazon Japan pack the items? I'm considering ordering another copy of MP Grapple and they have a good price on it with cheap shipping. I ask this because I haven't been very impressed with how Amazon US packs shipments previously.

Edit: I see reillyd said the packaging was poor on his UW-Computron order in the Amazon Japan new items thread so I guess Amazon is the same everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    How does Amazon Japan pack the items? I'm considering ordering another copy of MP Grapple and they have a good price on it with cheap shipping. I ask this because I haven't been very impressed with how Amazon US packs shipments previously.

Edit: I see reillyd said the packaging was poor on his UW-Computron order in the Amazon Japan new items thread so I guess Amazon is the same everywhere.
    How much is shipping with Amazon jp?

As if just the standard jp ems rate why not PO from amami for similar item price of 10,520 JPY http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...=FIGURE-022614

since we know amiami / hlj style shipping boxes have been pretty good