Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Convoy 3.0 Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Ah who cares about that crapola .........
    Yeah, I have no interest in the BAPEs, as you're just paying for a brand name and advertising (and I have no interest in that type of street wear).

The price one will go for will be interesting though, maybe it'll surpass the 1K mark.

This will be the first time I’ve ever said this but I believe I’m going to wait for the KO. I cannot, under any circumstance, justify $600 for a toy. I have one non TF item in my collection that I paid more than that for, but my financial situation was radically different to what it is now. Plus I’m now a little older and wiser.

And it’s not like my MP-10 will cease to exist when this is released.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$615 at best with currency exchange excluding shipping and gst.

This is no where near a deluxe dx chogokin mazinger where include hangar and interior mechanics all well painted and metal and actually cost less.

Mind you is an unbelievable price I will not be supporting. Is a shame as I didn’t like the 3ps and I would buy this but at the asking price, I guess I am out.

Especially when I open a Fanstoys quietus and the quality exceeds even Bandai toys. TT is no where near it.

I skipped MP Dinobot and BW Megatron because of the price so yeah..... nah.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

It'd be interesting if Hasbro released this figure just as the cab robot with the human figurines, and skipped the trailer and other accessories but sold it at a much cheaper price.

Similar to what they did with MP Rodimus Prime.

I've always wondered if the "brand unification" had anything to do TT's recent cash-grabbing moves. TT no longer have localized versions of the Hasbro figures that were arguably better/more catered to the Japanese market. Maybe by the time the TT versions come out in Japan a lot of collectors have already imported the Hasbro version since now there's no difference anymore. And maybe TT's share in sales of their logo-branded figures sold all over the world still doesn't justify the loss in domestic sales..

Hopefully we'll see painted prototypes at Tokoy Comic Con this weekend, and stock photos to follow. Then I'll see if it's worth getting.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post

So what about all the fans with smaller pockets but still want a cartoon accurate Convoy? Takara is leaving them in the dust.
    There is the recent g1 metacolle they released of optimus megatron and bumblebee, can't transform but IMO better sculpts

Whilst it does look downright gorgeous, just not the $500+ price tag.

Sweet Jesus that’s the best looking Transfomer figure that’s ever been created. I’m buying 2.