Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 - Siege: War for Cybertron Toy Reveals

The big stand out for me is the Ironhide because it means Ratchet, which can go with my PotP Grimlock. An affordable Generations Ratchet instead of the hard to get CW one.

Ironhide looks great and would look even better as Ratchet. Frenzy is packaged with a gimmick toy. God damn.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post

Apparently the Micromasters appear to be replacing the legends class size for this line completely, which isn't the worst considering Hasbro made all the minibots (except Bumper) in legends form
    I'm still waiting for proper versions of Huffer, Pipes & Cliffjumper. And Hubcap.

those Micromasters look good.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I'm still waiting for proper versions of Huffer, Pipes & Cliffjumper. And Hubcap.

I’m happy with with my Optimus version but I forgot about Cliffjumper. Maybe they’ll get around to them during or after the line.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post

Yeah I'm still waiting for proper versions of those guys and the Throttlebots, but I also want Micromasters so I'm happy either way.

Any news of whether they'll release Cybertronian 'tetrajet' Seekers for this line? One of the panel slides at TFW2005 shows them drawn with the confirmed figures.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Any news of whether they'll release Cybertronian 'tetrajet' Seekers for this line? One of the panel slides at TFW2005 shows them drawn with the confirmed figures.
    First I've heard of it, but would be likely.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What a mixed bag. Even individual bots swing from awesome to what the just by transforming.

Do I really need another Prime and Magnus? I worked hard to get a CHUG Ironhide but I am scared to play with him. Likewise the Lambos. This is potentially a solution. And it gets me a Hound. But those aggressively exxxxtreeem alt models...

But this might be one where we will have to see them in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I just had a look. If you're referring to the Seekers in the background of the hand drawn art slide I wouldn't bet my house on them showing up.

While there were Seekers listed in the Amazon leak we have no idea if they are CHUG, Cyberverse or Bayverse but the Seekers are a Voyagerish price point so probably a 50% chance.

We need to remember, that like recent homages (Headmasters, Pretenders, and Powermasters), we won't see all of the Micromasters and Targetmasters done... this is just enough for the fans to get excited about getting a homage done of that Gen1 concept, but not too much to make retailers nervous and not want to risk clogging their shelves with too much of the one thing.

It will suck not getting full Gen1 sets, but it is nice to see the gen1 look to the toys, and to have a gimmick that doesn't ruin the toys too much, but is there to be able to sell them to the retailers.