Page 238 of 870 FirstFirst ... 218228233234235236237238239240241242243248258 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Now that I think about it, I lay-byed Apeface and Snapdragon at Myer^Grace Bros. Or more accurately, my mum did. No idea if they charged her a fee or not (and I highly doubt she'd remember it now ). Anyone else recall if Grace Bros/Myer ever charged for lay by in the 80s?

I lay byed Sea Spray at Big W and they charged me a $2 fee (plus 10% deposit). Gah... not a fan of laybying. (-_-) If I really want a toy, I'll grab it then... if I can't afford it then I'll come back later or if I'm desperate, use the credit card.
    They would've charged a small processing fee similar to that of what you pay at Big W, Target and Kmart. Myers a few years ago only charged a small fee (not $10) with retail doing so badly I'd say that's what caused the process fee hike. DJ's also has a $10 layby fee too.

Saw Starscream/Bumblebee 2 pack at Target Chatswood for $44 so I bought one - Myer was $59.99

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    Saw Starscream/Bumblebee 2 pack at Target Chatswood for $44 so I bought one - Myer was $59.99
    Wow talk about a price hike there! As if we aren't rorted already by ordinary stores, sheesh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Saw the Bumblebee/Starscream 2 pack at the Target near my work - but the price wouldn't scan so they withdrew the item from sale. I left them my number and they said they'd contact me as soon as they know the price. So it seems that some Targets have these things in stock, but it's not on their database thingie.

At lunchtime, Parra Target had the full range of TF Prime Cyberverse commanders including 2-3 bulkheads if anyone is interested.

Target Mt Druitt has a few deluxes and commanders, and a heap of voyagers.

Target St Mary's has more range and more of each deluxe (bar soundwave) and commanders.

Both also had a few dotm leader bumblebees.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    At lunchtime, Parra Target had the full range of TF Prime Cyberverse commanders including 2-3 bulkheads if anyone is interested.
    Figures... i get one yesterday and then they show up

K Mart Blacktown has 3 WJ, 3 CJ, 2 SW and a couple of Bbees, still a few DOTM stuff but not really much - empty shelves mostly
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I've seen the Prime 2pack with bb and ss at Chatswood target and TRU.
    also at target macquarie and rhodes.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hasbro's finally given Target the price codes for the 2 pack, so they're able to sell them now! Now selling for $33 with the current sale.

TRU Kre-o Optimus at $79.90 worth to buy?? Online is still cheaper though.