Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: US GEN Slingshot & Wildrider confirmed - with new names

Alpha Bravo and Off Road are great. I have both and the have clever (if a little simple) transformations, great colour schemes and cool alt modes. I'm really not fussed if I don't get Slingshot but would like Wildrider because those alt-modes rock and another is only a good thing.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Alpha Bravo and Off Road are great. I have both and the have clever (if a little simple) transformations, great colour schemes and cool alt modes. I'm really not fussed if I don't get Slingshot but would like Wildrider because those alt-modes rock and another is only a good thing.
    I have Alpha Bravo but not Offroad yet but still intend to get him.

I'm not sure why people have such an issue with these extra limbs. I can see how its annoying if you only wanted the original 5 based on G1 and you've purchased these new characters. Then you have a beef.

But if you think about other sci-fi genres, these groups start small and then expand. There were only 5 original X-Men working for Xavier - now there are dozens of the buggers! I have no problem with there being 7 different Stunticons and Aerielbots now - as long as they don't chuck the originals for no reason I'm fine with it, as well as the new toys.

They don't all combine into one X-Man though

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    They don't all combine into one X-Man though

Mush them together hard enough and they do - it's just really messy

AB would never get to be part of superion though, the others fly either above or close to supersonic speeds, he's always going to get there too late to join in the fun/party
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    AB would never get to be part of superion though, the others fly either above or close to supersonic speeds, he's always going to get there too late to join in the fun/party
    Would a helicopter with Cybertronian capabilities be able to travel quite a bit faster than a regular Earthen helicopter?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Optimus never seemed to have trouble getting there to order them into forming Superion. So I don't think AB would have a problem
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Would a helicopter with Cybertronian capabilities be able to travel quite a bit faster than a regular Earthen helicopter?
    Ala Vortex in the FOC game. Heli for hovering, hidden thrusters for speeding along.

Slingshot will replace Alpha Bravo on the team for me. However, AB will stay as an assistant member and is the same character as Rescue Bots Blades, in my own headcanon. That said, I would love Generations versions of the Rescue Bot characters.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Slingshot will replace Alpha Bravo on the team for me. However, AB will stay as an assistant member and is the same character as Rescue Bots Blades, in my own headcanon. That said, I would love Generations versions of the Rescue Bot characters.
    If they did, they mbetter make them CW compatible that way they can be the limbs for Optimus. I think I 'll keep AB as one of the limbs for Optimus and wait for Slingshot who is going to be properly joining the Aerialbots to form Superion in my Collection - same for Wildrider...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]