Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Battle Tactics

I hate the recent update. Less skill and strategy and more luck. Has ruined the game as far as I'm concerned. Seriously considering quitting now.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    And the damage to health ratio has gone up massively with the recent update. Before I would have to specifically concentrate my attacks to take out a bot. Now it seems to happen anyway
    Yeah, if I'm fighting a CGI opponent it takes me like 1.5 turns max to take them out whereas before it was 3 or more

TristX Guest

I've been enjoying the game but I can't get the update from google playstore.
    Is there anyone that can host the updated apk or send it to me?
    Feel free to PM, thanks. =)

Bah I can't get this game yet. My phone is too full of stuff to install ios7

I'm due for a new phone in a couple of weeks so I'll get it then... Hopefully everyone is still playing then.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Ah, NOW I see how they make their money!

To make level 4 characters you need at lest 5 of their power cores. And the power cores are hard to come by, but you can build them with gold, and you can buy gold with real world money. Now the penny drops

Been trying to get a Blitzwing Power Core (only need one more) for days but it just never drops. And considering I've been playing TF Legends for years and never spent a cent, Im not about to start with this new game now

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ah, NOW I see how they make their money!

To make level 4 characters you need at lest 5 of their power cores. And the power cores are hard to come by, but you can build them with gold, and you can buy gold with real world money. Now the penny drops

Been trying to get a Blitzwing Power Core (only need one more) for days but it just never drops. And considering I've been playing TF Legends for years and never spent a cent, Im not about to start with this new game now
    When battling, pick a bot team to fight. It'll give you 3 teams from which to choose. If Blitzwing is on the team, fight them. Fight more Blitzwings and you get a higher chance of scoring the relevant token. And if you pick your opponent, it'll never be a live player.

Your player ranking will suffer if you're only fighting AI teams but you can fix that once you get your Blitzwing.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

When battling, pick a bot team to fight. It'll give you 3 teams from which to choose. If Blitzwing is on the team, fight them. Fight more Blitzwings and you get a higher chance of scoring the relevant token. And if you pick your opponent, it'll never be a live player.

Your player ranking will suffer if you're only fighting AI teams but you can fix that once you get your Blitzwing.
    This is exactly what I did. Have Blitzwing now and 5/10 for my second. I ignored my player ranking until I obtained Blitzwing. Now all i do is go hunting for live player fights

I have been. I've been killing a dozen Blitzwings a day for 3 days straight and the games seems to not want to hand over that elusive last core I need

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    This is exactly what I did. Have Blitzwing now and 5/10 for my second. I ignored my player ranking until I obtained Blitzwing. Now all i do is go hunting for live player fights
    I know you've killed me a few times

Today's update includes support for special event battles and Menasor. Unfortunately Menasor requires maxed out versions of all 6 Stunticons and the last three are listed as event rewards and still unavailable.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

might be a good time to start plowing through my 30 saved up energon