Quote Originally Posted by Zorn View Post
    Found myself an ice-cream truck this morning
    I love that ice cream truck!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Mostly wanted to thank Kyle for the Human Alliance Bumblebee I got a few days ago.

Also got this last week, comics from that UK online store (TF2 Movie adaptation, Energon Vol 1, Animated Almanac, Maximum Dinobots, TF2 Adventures Vol 1 & 2), and from Kmart I got the 3-pack 'dinner' set and a pencil case for work (am now working in the office, so need one).

For myself and others from my conference trip~

Last edited by Kyle; 1st October 2009 at 11:00 AM.

OOOooooo Doughnuts

Smile Wheel-J's September Acquisitions

This September, I went online shopping with BBTS just to try if my overseas card would still work. And apparently it does! Thanks to Sky Shadow for the tipping, I now have the two animated voyagers - Skywarp and "Longarm", at a very reasonable price along with the animated human figures which were on sale and the animated accessories as well. Not really worth mentioning but for those who thinks that they missed a good sale, you didn't. Coz apart from the current good exchange rate, BBTS just sent an email that they are having a 15% off on several old stocks including this voyager set. So NOW is actually the better time to get them coz they just got cheaper..

Also in the pic is Sunstorm to complete my animated seekers and ROTF Scalpel. And this time around, k.wong23 deserves the special mention for selling me the classic trucks for my spare set - one for the CC Kit and the other one for the upcoming G3 Trailer to play and display with - and thus keeping all my classics in their mighty minty goodness. And of course, to my good ol' mates, lcz128 and jaydisc for again handling these babies for me.

And lastly, I got a pair of new shirts from JJs:

Optimus Prime Shirt
    Soundwave Shirt

Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    OOOooooo Doughnuts
    They don't last very long...

What I got during the week from Sky Shadow

So jealous i could kill!! Barrage is the only Deluxe insecticon left for me to collect. Sweet!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So jealous i could kill!! Barrage is the only Deluxe insecticon left for me to collect. Sweet!
    Are they truly THAT rare?

nah theyre not rare, just hard to find in good condition, the horn usually is broken.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]