Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Cheers Mate. It'll lead to a lot of rejection and disappointment, but then hopefully to millions of dollars
    Does this mean we might one day see Beast Wars, the play? I'd actually pay money to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Does this mean we might one day see Beast Wars, the play? I'd actually pay money to see that.
    The stories would adapt well for the stage. Costuming and set could be quite expensive though. So I'll view the stories for comic form.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Slow month, which is good.

So far: IDW Collection volume 5.

US Classics vol 2 (new edition).

And MTMTE Ongoing 1 (My LCS only had the one cover, Hot Rod. Arcee surprised me by picking me up a Ratchet cover at her LCS. )

And I'm not expecting anything else this month that I know of?

The less the better, at the moment.

Auto Assembly 2011 key ring for me TFA glass cabinet key.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    His eye colour is red...

My own acquisitions today come from both Verno and Sky Shadow:

Tripredacus Council Member: General Cicadacon!
    Rocklord: Tombstone & Jewelord: Flamestone!
    (Crack-pot is hiding back there too )

[CENTER]

Bot mode pics can be seen here.
    Good to see a few more rocks for your collection Hursticon. ( you must just about have all of series 1 by now!! (how good does jiggerrock look, sorry tombstone...) Bit jealous of that comic and instructions. Why they didn't include a comic in the aussie releases i'll never know..
    That cicada looks good in err.. cicada mode.. As a bot reminds me of someone in period costume. you know, like renaissance or baroque or something.. . . . nice tights.... Shall we dance... To the death...But that's what i was going to wear...
    Sorry, everytime i look at him i think of a new phrase coming out of his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    That cicada looks good in err.. cicada mode.. As a bot reminds me of someone in period costume. you know, like renaissance or baroque or something.. . . . nice tights.... Shall we dance... To the death...But that's what i was going to wear...
    Sorry, everytime i look at him i think of a new phrase coming out of his mouth
    Like "Terminate. With extreme prejudice." I quite like Cicadacon's robot mode - the best looking out of the Tripredacus Councillors IMHO. Overall Tripredacus is one rockin' set of sweet figures though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Like "Terminate. With extreme prejudice." I quite like Cicadacon's robot mode - the best looking out of the Tripredacus Councillors IMHO. Overall Tripredacus is one rockin' set of sweet figures though.
    I see. I didn't realize he was part of a combiner. so he is basically the Magnaboss opposite.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I see. I didn't realize he was part of a combiner. so he is basically the Magnaboss opposite.. ?
    Spot on. None of these Voltron-esk combiners of G1 when it came to BW, give me some impossible combination!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Haven t posted on here for awhile so i thought id show off Roadbuster. Ive been lucky with my local Big W. Roadbuster was the only one of his kind on the shelf this week and last week i managed to get a deluxe Topspin that i was sure i would never ever find locally!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Ok thanks to Zippo and Logician for the littluns and the extra Gen Cyclonus. Also posting pic of prev mentioned Cyberverse Shockwave and Legion Topspin. And finally caved and got the Deluxe versions of the Wreckers Topspin and Roadbuster, shame they aint making the 3rd fella in Deluxe size, but that's Hasbro for yah...

Edit: added new photo.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 18th January 2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]