Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Dark Knight Trilogy Batpod
    \/
    Nice, any extra? Got the scion

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Nice, any extra? Got the scion

I checked, but nothing. We had two boxes of new stock (we got 6 boxes of 2011 cars ) My box of Hot Wheels is stashed away at work, if you dont find a Batpod, you're welcome to it.

Plenty of new movie themed Hot Wheels on the way
    But those prices...
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=14825

Got the Carrera GT and 350Z

Well I've been sucked in due to my friend asking me if I could buy him some... which spiralled into me getting some for myself and rekindling that feeling I had, coz before transformers I was heavily into Matchbox as it was the cheapest presents my mum would give me out of the blue - still have a few of them but are back in Phils. Well here today, I didn't realize how "cheap" these cars are nowadays, prolly coz I didn't really gave it any attention until I had to buy some for a friend.

I was just looking for the animated related ones before but find there are some weird ones that strike my fancy - either due to the color scheme , clear plastic, or just plain weird looks, dunno, but yeah I only started collecting a tiny bit this last month hehehehe (February) and it's been fun going around stores looking for something that will strike my fancy. It's something to occupy me since the TF drought. What started as a few cars

then got more....

and more...

and a few more...

is now this and still going...

Sorry about the glare... hard taking photos of stuff in plastic packaging hehehe

by the way if anybody spots a blue Bump Around (bumper car) can they grab it for me and Ill pay you for it thanks. I'ts the only variant Im missing as my friend was lucky enough to find me a green version of it from NZ.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow, just saw that green one yesterday.

I'll keep an eye out for Blue for you
    Hopefully, we should be getting some in soon

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Wow, just saw that green one yesterday.
    REALLY!!! Green bumper car??!!? Can you grab me one please if you do find one!! Ill pay!!

@SInnertwin: thanks mate... if you happen to chance upon a green one as well, grab one for me as well thanks!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    REALLY!!! Green bumper car??!!? Can you grab me one please if you do find one!! Ill pay!!

@SInnertwin: thanks mate... if you happen to chance upon a green one as well, grab one for me as well thanks!!
    Ok, i'll check tomorrow

thanks!! if you find more than one, then by all means please get it heheheh - 2-3pieces grab em all please