Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Macross Frontier

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    It's an ongoing full series that started a few months ago.
    started on december 26th... but the next episode (#2) is unlikely to come around until mid-march

New Bandai 1/60 prototype pics for the Macross Frontier VF-25 fans to drool over.

Yes, this is part of why I'm skipping Animated and most of Classics...

http://www.hlj.com/hlj_gallery2/v/to...geViewsIndex=1
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Good lord- Macross is my second love and i missed this! Time to do some net searching.
    Last edited by Vector Sigma 13; 25th June 2008 at 10:34 PM.

I like the fact that these will be cheaper than yamato's valks and still be 1/60 scale. I wonder if there will be any diecast content like Bandai's SOC lines? Might get yamato to pull their fingers out and improve some of the attrocious quality control they've had on some of their items (although the Sv-51 and YF-21 of late were very well made). Pre-ordering these as soon as they are available to do so.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

What I really want is the mysterious foo fighter/VF 28? and the Vf 171, though the 24 looks cool to. Anyone got a release date?

Or how about the Macross Quarter as seen in episode 7?

There seem to be a lot of awesome Macross releseases this year, the 21, the 1/60 vf1, Tomahawk Destroid and VF 28 all look pretty cool. Ever since buying the SV 41 I've been craving Valkyries, but the question is which one(s) to get.

Prototype images of the VF-25 Super parts:

The VF-25 is set for a November release. Still no news of any other Mac F Valks being made (yet)

I've seen various pics, but still waiting for the finished product. But I want it now!

All my reservations about Macross Frontier have been swept aside by recent episodes. Wow!

The last episode I saw even had some full scale Macross fleet action and the VF 171 kicking but. Sure hope Bandai make the other Valks from the series not to mention the various armour add ons for the VF 25.

The 171 is so damn cool

Oh man, that pic is so damn coo, Lord Zed. How much is one of those?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Oh man, that pic is so damn coo, Lord Zed. How much is one of those?
    The one I posted? It varies from US$102.99 + EMS shipping at Overdrive.com and US$107 + shipping at fantofan.jp to US$112.41 + (cheaper) shipping at HLJ.com.

Those product pics arn't final tho. It's also unknowen if the super parts (the bits in yellow resin) will be available later separately or if you'd need to re-purchase to get them.

And yes, that's a cool pic alright. Good to see the VB-6 Koenig Monster (bottom right) getting some action.

I didn't know they'd already listed pre-orders for VF-25.

Although its visible in the picture above the Koenig Monster really gets some action in episode 7, Suprisingly in the ep which the pic above is from the VF 171 got the most scenes (aside from the main chraracters ofcouse) Apparently they have built a full 3D Battaroid model for it, I wondered if they had before, becuase when the show started as it never seemed to transfrom.

That said we still haven't seen the Koenig in Battaroid form.