Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi guys my name is Vinh and im from south yarra in melbourne I've been a fan of transformers since the 80's. My first transformer was G1 Cyclonus but lost it as a child and my parents wouldn't get me any more lol (plus they couldn't really afford to get them for me aswell as i have 3 other siblings). So now as an working adult I can by them for myself its a bit late but better then never.

My current collection consists of 4 off the complete set of Takara reissues (i think they are called book type starting from TFC00 - TFC21) a few Binaltechs and some various transformer movie mechtechs. I only recently started to collect again so I've gotten whats been availible in the retail stores and have started to get some encore G1 reissues and Takara masterpieces which I'm aiming to get them all if i can afford them. I've kept nearly all my transformers in their sealed boxes opened about 5 of the 60-70 transformers i got but recently been really tempted to open them, transform them and have them on display.

Someday i hope to have a collection like Goktimus haha.
    This board is awesome and so far everyone seems really friendly I'm sure im gonna enjoy my time here.

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Welcome aboard

I've always had a soft spot for the TFC's. They were the first complete collection that i acquired. Beautifully packaged and a few extras you just don't see these days. They're great additions to any collection. Speaking of which, I've had the pleasure of seeing GP's collection in the plastic, and IIRC, the first question i asked was "is there anything you don't have?!"

All the best with your future collecting endeavours.

Welcome to ozformers.

Welcome to the forum!!
    Hope to see pics of your collection one of these days

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to the forums Vinh.

Megatron Guest

Hi and welcome to the boards!

WELL Overdue!

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.